Stand For Trees?

Purchasing Stand For Trees Certificates is one of the most effective actions an individual can take to halt deforestation and combat climate change

Most Helpful Guy

• I bought 1 tonne. I couldn't buy more, since I'm using money that was set aside for me to spend on college supplies, and i don't have a job yet.

• wow Skadouchebag I'm proud of you. You did a great, good luck in college. I'm thinking about business when (if) I'll open it some % of money will go for organizations like this.

What Girls Said 2

• lol stand up

• good to know.

What Guys Said 3

• Tree certifications... yeah fuck off... Stop cutting down your trees and plant some yourself. If you lose your top soil due to your own selfishness, then you should take the time and resources to build some gabions, check damns, and swales to repair your land.

• The climate has been & will always be changing. Don't be misled by politicians who are scheming to get developed countries to send pennance (carbon credit proceeds) to undeveloped countries.
    Sure we need to manage the earth wisely but not through political schemes.

• wot is this bro?

• wot, check the video if you're not already brainwashed.