Does this work, concerning Facebook?

For example, you know that a girl likes Nirvana, so you change your cover photo to a picture of Nirvana.

I've actually seen people do this, tweaking their profile to match the interests of their crush.

Will her estimation of you go up? Or will she see through it? Or ignore it?

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was dating this girl we would text all night and eventually the movie "Fight Club" came up (I forget exactly why) during our conversation. She was into movies and wanted to study film.

She changed her cover photo to a scene capture of Fight Club. It wasn't the most romantic gesture in the world, but it was nice and validated our connection, so she wasn't just a super chatty girl being nice to everyone.

Even if there is no connection at first, it couldn't hurt. I've had many conversations with girls who shared similar band interests, a lot of them being cuties. We wouldn't have had those conversations if not for those shared interests. Makes sense, right?

What Girls Said 4

• Doesn't really work.

• Omg I've literally done that with a guy I used to like!! With nirvana as my cover picture on Facebook!!😂😂 it actually worked, he messaged me and we had everything in common, bands, movies we were reading the same book at the same time without knowing. We also had the same posters on our walls and the same style of converse in the same colour! It was scary!! But after 5 months of messaging he eventually satarted going out with another girl
    So I honestly have no idea if changing your picture would work but give it a go and see what happens!!!

• That's fuckin' stupid.

• Sounds really lame if you don't actually like those things.

What Guys Said 7

• That's lame as fuck lmao. If you like someone talk to them, ahaha.
    No point in being a poser for someone you like. ''Oh, you changed your Facebook cover photo to Pink Floyd! What's your favorite song?''

*can't think of one because you don't even listen to their music*

''Errrrrm, Idk''

*girl walks away*

• How would she see it unless she stalks your page? And if she stalks your page already then she already likes you.

• don't fake yerself bro... NEVER 8)

• It might attract her attention alright

• facebook is all about looks so if ur ugly too bad

• Then she asks you about nirvana and you don't know anything... do what you like. That isn't necessary

• If you don't like Nirvana, don't do it. Simple. Faking is pathetic.