What would you do in this situation?

You and your mom are caught in the middle of a zombie apocalypse in New York city. You have no car and only thing you can do is run. Your mom falls down and hits her head. She's knocked out cold. There are over hundred zombies running your way (yes running).

Will you risk your life and try to drag her away with you or leave her?

Be realistic, I'm not judging you.

• leave her! /possibly live with horrible guilt but alive
  • take her with me! /possibly very much face a horrible death

Most Helpful Guy

• My family and I are very into horror films. We have all made a pact to just do what it takes to survive and forget the rest. If we think our house is haunted but someone is the never ending doubting Thomas? We leave them behind and move. If someone is possessed and can't be exorcised? We kill them.

I doubt they would hold it against me to leave her behind in the event of a rage virus outbreak...

What Guys Said 7

• I'd just pull this out of my pocket and mow the fuckers down.

www.imfdb.org/.../601px-RE2_015.jpg

• I could toss a 250 pound man over my shoulder and run a good distance. I'm pretty strong... Throw in the adrenaline of certain death and watch me turn into the hulk... I'd likely take a quick glance around for open trunks or fences I could close behind me, bust a fireman's carry and book it...

• So you would take her? :o sounds like it

• A few minutes until you get over powered.

• It doesn't take minutes to make a decision like that. It takes about 2 milliseconds to make the right decision and act on it.

• i'd b devoured anyway wotever i'd do...

• I love my mother and father I would never leave them. In Chinese culture it's always important to honor your parents.

• Can I just feed her to the zombies just for fun? I would definitely trip that bitch!!

• I would say I'll try saving her

wish I have a gun in that situation so I would shoot her and shoot myself for painless deaths :/

• I'd leave her even if there were no zombies who might kill me.

What Girls Said 5

• I'd take her with me!

• I would rather die trying to save her than live alone, consumed with guilt, fighting for a life I don't even deserve to fight for because I let the woman who brought me into it die.

• I don't think I could live with myself knowing I didn't take her with me. I'm going into law enforcement so I'm the type of person that would put myself in a risky situation to save other people as it is.

• And you have a gun! x) most likely since you're going into that field. That def helps. A little.

• Yep. This is why they should allow cops to have military weapons! Then I could take them all out! :D

• I love my mommy and would take her. 😔

• i don't know what will i do if my mom was gone