Why can't I get people to answer things?

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/break-up-divorce/q1494993-does-my-ex-still-like-me-thanks-for-the-help-does-he-still-have

i
can't seem to get anyone to answer my questions like they do for others. I get like two people and that's it...

Most Helpful Guy

• Wall of text.

Try to only put as much as needed (i. e., as little as possible), and break it up into smaller paragraphs. If it looks like it's going to be a lot of effort to read, people will just skip it.

• Hmmm I don't know how to make it smaller and phrase it better

What Guys Said 5

• actually many people avoid answering anon questions from wot i've noticed ;)

• Well that's not good lol. I just want people opinions on the link above 😔😒LOLOLOL

• Make sure there are less spelling errors, make it more readable, try to find an excuse to put one or two words in your title as ALL CAPS to attract peoples' attention.

• I shortened up and reposted it as a new one

• Not reading that.

• I shortened it up and made a new one thanks

• Did you improve formatting?

• Yea I did some spacing. Made it shorter. Short paragraphs that have two sentences and space it out so it was easier on the eyes.

• It is just borring or piontless. Ask your question differently the way you can bite out your answer.

• It's too long, I can only speak for myself but I'm lazy and tired atm, needs a TL;DR

• I shortened it and made a new post thank you

What Girls Said 3

• Have you thought of featuring your questions?

• How do you do that?

• You press once on your picture and a list comes down where you can find your questions, opinions and more. Well on the bottom of that list it has xper points or something. Press that and follow the steps

• Also you press redeem points and then you follow the steps

• way to many paragraphs

• Yea I redid a new post

• Maybe it's just too long to read.