Have you noticed at how many people don't under what harassment actually is?

I have a female friend who says how there are guys sometimes there are guys on dating sites or facebook that harass her (non sexualIy). I ask her how did they harass you? She told me these guys she never came in contact before, decided to message her. She didn't feel like having a convo back, but they kept on messaging her. She never messaged them back. She said at how many of these guys say things''Hi, would you like to have a convo with me?'' Then couple of hours later the same guy''Why are you ignoring me?'' Then later.''You are so mean for ignoring me, why can't you just be honest and tell me you don't want to talk to me?'' And they keep on sending messages to her, and the whole time she never messages them back. THAT IS NOT HARASSMENT. If she messaged them back through any of those messages telling them she has no interest in talking to them, but they keep on messaging her, THAN THAT IS HARASSMENT.

People can't make up their own definitions. It is like people calling certain food''fruits'' and they know they aren't fruits but they keep on calling certain food ''fruits'' cause they feel like it.
What's wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• i feel you man.

• You mean you understand at how annoying it is at how people don't understand the definition of harassment?

What Girls Said 2

• Who are u to tell someone if they can feel harassed? If she feels harassed then she feels harassed.

What guy keeps contacting a girl who's ignoring him? Why would a guy be so dense as to require a text stating "I'm not interested don't write me again"? Isn't a lack of response obvious?

• @pr3ttybr0wn people can't make up their own definitions for harassment. There are certain definitions for it. I am not saying I agree with what the guys are doing and yes it clear that women doesn't want to talk to him, it is annoying that he keeps messaging her BUT it isn't harassment.

• @pr3ttybrOwn it is like someone calling a certain food that they know is a fruit a vegetable just because they feel like it. You can't make up your own definitions for things. Grow up. Do you understand?

• @pr3tyybrown truth hurts.

• Yes I somewhat agree.

• @GalaxyHotChoc somewhat? Look up the definition of harassment. People can't be making up their own definitions, while it is annoying if a guy keeps messaging a woman or if a woman keeps messaging a man, it is not harassment if they never told them they don't want to talk to them.

• @GalaxyHotChoc you need to grow up. You can't make your own definitions for things. What you said is as dumb as someone knowing a certain food is a fruit but calls it a vegetable anyways just because he/she feels like it.

• And you need to loosen up you fuckwit.

What Guys Said 1

• " If she messaged them back through any of those messages telling them she has no interest in talking to them, but they keep on messaging her, THAN THAT IS HARASSMENT."<--- 1000000 +