Do you shave your genitals? And do you expect your partner too?

Also, if you would like to comment on if you personally shave down there, let me know.

• I expect my girlfriend/boyfriend to shave down there.
  • I do not care if my girlfriend/boyfriend shaves down there.
  • I expect my girlfriend/boyfriend to NOT shave down there

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted C), because I trim, and I expect them to trim too.

What Guys Said 25

• I trim and I expect her to trim, just for ease of access. pron and models in general have glorified bald genitals way too much. I need a girl with a bit of hair to let me know she is a woman, not some preteen... Same with girls who son't like my pubic hair, I trim it generously and my balls as well, I am a man, not a 10 year old boy, I have hair. I'll just move on though, I don't need the brush burn

• I trim, and expect the girl to shave. It's one of those things that we sort of assume. Men will shave their balls and keep it trimmed down there, and girls will keep it shaved. Kind of a common courtesy for whoever's going down there.

• No and no 🐄💨

• Yeah I shave or trim similar to my SO

fc04.deviantart.net/.../...everknowwho-d6m6usm.jpg

• Actually, I think it's pretty sexy when women don't shave at all, as long as they are generally feminine.

~ James Smith

• This is interesting men over 40 like it, but men under 40 hate it. I think it has to do with era.

• Actually, my tastes in this category go beyond era. It is a lifestyle and philosophy. I live pretty naturally and I really like women that are just as God and evolution created them. No makeup, no plastic surgery or implants, no perfume, no feminine hygiene products, no deodorants, no razor (yeah, I know you are not going to get this). I am also not keen on body distortion like extensive tattoos and extreme piercings. In short, I am turned on by women who look, smell and taste like women. This is what makes them feminine.

This is a shocking view to most people but consider this. Before 1900, women did not shave at all. Many bathed only once a week because few had running water. Men found them attractive nonetheless and the world somehow carried on. At the turn of the century, companies began marketing female products to make woman acceptable. Now women have so internalized these rituals that they cringe if you suggest they relax and be themselves.

• wow great insight :)

• I'd expect my partner to groom, simply because grooming shows that you're concerned enough about presentation to do something about it, but I don't expect a specific style. Trimmed, shaped, or shaved is all good.

• My wife trims down there, but doesn't shave. I do nothing.

• both mine and hers shaved yo 8)

• Right now, I shave my balls and shaft, but still have hair above.

I have had times where I go completely smooth.

As for my partner, anyway she wants to wear it is fine with me. If I have a choice, I love a big bush. But if she shaves it, I am fine with that too.

• I'd shave if my partner likes it, but I don't like the regrowth.

I do expect her to wax/shave if she wants oral regularly though.

• I expect her to shave down there since she's expecting me to put my face down there.

• Do you shave for her? Nothin worse than pube floss while trying to please yo man lol

• I trim... the business end of the dick is six inches away from where most of the hair grows, unlike the magic button which is (pun intended) right in the thick of it.

• I like my wifey natural

• I manscape and would expect my girlfriend to shave, wax or trim down there. More for hygienic purposes than anything else, especially for oral sex.

• Yes and yes I shave and wax so should she.

• Yup. Maintained as necessary. 🚜

• Yes shaved... LOL

• Everyone should trim/shave down there

• I shave down there and expect her to shave down there as well.

• Mine never really grows that much anyway I think.

• I keep it clean shaved, it's much more comfortable.

• And I definitely prefer a girl to be waxed or clean shaved down there. It looks nicer, it's cleaner, and it's more convenient for me if she wants oral.

• Trimmed and I expect my partner to at least do the same. A small, well-kept stripe is fine too.

• Both mine and her shaved and clean.

• It is all about courtesy, I prefer when women shave den there completely. If a woman wants me to do the same I will.

• I consider it both polite and thoughtful if both partners trim/shave for one another :)

• My girlfriend doesn't have to shave, but it goes without saying that clean shaven is nice too. It seems quite clear most people prefer clean shaven but if you don't shave I haven't got a problem with it. Each to their own as long as you present yourself nicely.

What Girls Said 11

• I would not expect anything of my partner. It's up to him what he does.

I personally shave. It's more comfortable for me. I can't stand a lady jungle.

• I do and I also expect my boyfriend to.

• i shave, and idrc if he shaves completely but it's nice if its not a huge bush. he always trims it because of personal preference, which is fine with me. i wouldn't mind if he let it go longer, its not the end of the world but i may not LIKE it..

• I sometimes do, sometimes don't. I'll usually shave it completely about once a month and then let it grow out - super low maintenance, but keeps things under control. I don't really care what my boyfriend does with his, as long as it's not a crazy unkempt bush. He tends to do the same thing I do, rather than trimming regularly, and just shaves it completely here and there, letting it grow out in between.

• I did once upon a time have to have the awkward "could you please start trimming?" talk with an ex... I loved the guy, but he had a huge, totally unkempt bush and I had had enough of pulling stray pubes out of my teeth and cooch...

• I trim instead of shave. I like having some hair there and I can avoid the painful razor bumps. I prefer that my boyfriend does not shave or trim though.

• I wax, and I expect my partner to trim their hair not shave.

• I shave completely as habit and cleanlyness or keep a small strip of hair like two inches long and a fruitloop size wide to let hubs know i'm a woman not a teen.

I expect my husband trimmed or shaved.

• Yes I do and I expect him to do his own manscaping

• I shave but I'd like it if my SO would trim down there. Shaving isn't an obligation

• I shave mine bare and I expect him to do the same.

• I trim and it's nice that he is trimmed with balls shaved. He doesn't care if I'm hairy