Are we seriously born from monkeys?

You know how white people call us monkeys and stuff? The funny thing is, I actually don't mind. I LOVE monkeys and I really want one. I find them to be intelligent and adorable too. 😍

0|0
3|7

Most Helpful Guy

• We are not "born from monkeys". Humans and other monkeys and apes have common ancestors millions of years ago. In other words, there was a species of animal which, through evolution, diverged into more than one species and those species diverged as well through evolution. So, now, we have humans, primates, and other monkeys. We are closest genetically and phenotypically with chimpanzees.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• nah... i believe aliens created us :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Monkeys are a separate branch of primates. We are from the hominid branch and the last of them, in fact.

0|0
    0|0
  • No we are actually in the Matrix right now... Machines are using us as batteries... Have a nice day :)

0|0
    0|0
  • haha monkeys are great. im sure we are born from them too, my uncle certainly looks like one!

0|1
    0|0
  • We evolved from that species millions of years ago

0|0
    0|0
  • abc3643 is spot on. We share a common ancestor, and according to this Discovery article "All life on Earth shares a single common ancestor": news.discovery.com/.../...ngle-common-ancestor.htm

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I love them too! OMG! They are one of my favorite animals ever 😗😌

I didn't really answer your question but I think they say we were. But I can't believe they use that as an insult, I love monkeys more than ignorant humans 😒

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha yes :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Well what i believe is that we evolved from monkeys into people since the species and us is very similar. also what @abc3643 said

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol I'm sorry Bri but I saw this and I couldn't help it. We're evolved from HOMINIDS

• Show All
    • @Maxemeister yup thats what i believe so i dont get why ur saying im wrong u jsut said the same thing practically i wasn't being technical but not my prob

• WELL MONKEYS ARE NOT OUR ANCESTORS YOU SILLY GOOSE

THEY'RE IN ANOTHER CATEGORY! WE DIDN'T EVOLVE FROM THEM! ANOTHER COMMON ANCESTOR!