Guys, What do guys think of girls that smoke harmless ehookah?

Like the ehookah pens and stuff

For whoever said they aren't harmless, you can buy ones with no nicotine, no tobacco, and no tar. So no, its not like 'actual' smoking. Its called vaping. You know why? Because all you're doing is inhalin vapor, flavored vapor. Flavorized with glycerin.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really bothered by it. I have smoked hookah pipes numerous times with my girlfriend in Egypt & Turkey and we find it a fun, enjoyable experience. Let's not kid ourselves though, they aren't 'harmless'. Are they as harmful as cigarettes? Not if you smoke the tobacco/nicotine free stuff, but it is still harmful to a degree. Put it this way, you are better off not doing it than doing it. If you do it once a day, it is probably just as bad as having 3 glasses of wine a day. Its probably not going to kill you but you're still putting lots of harmful toxins/chemicals into your bloodstream, which then travels to your brain and other organs which then has to be removed and cleaned by the body. That WILL increase your chances of cancers, tumours and breathing problems. Period.

What Guys Said 19

• There is almost nothing that is harmless to smoke. Most pyrolysis releases combustion by-products such as cyanide and carbon monoxide.

A recent study conducted by a Novel Laureate in neurochemistry showed that even unadulterated nicotine has dramatic effects on the brain and potentiates other mind and mood altering drugs.

• ok np with me... :)

• It doesn't change my opinion much one way or the other.

It may help me get to talk to her if I can use it as a conversation piece.

• Yeah the level of damage and harm is controlled by the user.
    But also no benefit, so why roam so near around the fire?
    I would love if that girl to leave it.

• I haven't really made up my mind on it yet. Definitely better than smokers.

• It's all good I don't know it's that are cigarettes kinda off putting

• It's fine and for the most part, very well accepted in most social circles.

• not into smoking of any kind, except SMOKING HOT

• still gross and smoking anything can be harmful

• Thats fine its her choice

• Not into girls who smoke.

• Better than drug addicts and smokers, but I would really prefer not smoking of any kind

• whatever floats her boat

• Epens are not really any different than smoking for real but i don't really care

• I dislike smoking in any form.

• I've never heard of that. what is it?

• That's cool with me

• Hate it... Huge turn off for me. Not sure why but if a girl does that regardless of how harmless it is I am instantly trned off

• harmless you say? lmao