Who would win in a fight? A Silver-back Gorilla or an Alligator Snapping Turtle?

I just want to see what everyone thinks :)

• Silverback Gorilla
  • Alligator Snapping Turtle
  • TIE!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• The gorilla has the upper hand in terms of strength, limbs and cognitive ability. But dat SNAP tho! lol. I'll still go wid da sliverback!

• I'll agree with the limbs part, but these turtles don't live to be over 100 by being dumb. Gorilla has all around strength, but one good bite from the snapping turtle (in the right area) means bye-bye gorilla. I think it would be a good fight, though. I say a tie. Both creatures are equally tough in my opinion.

• lol, like biting him in the balls! On balance I don't think a reptile has the same level of intelligence as a primate, in this scenario at least, they have slower metabolisms; that's why they live to 100. lol.

What Girls Said 2

• It's a tie lol.

• i think gorilla is bigger and scarier

What Guys Said 3

• The school of piranhas, of course

• gorilllaaaaaaa 8)

• A gorilla has the strength of 6 fully grown men.
    It could rip the Turtle's head off.

So basically, Donkey Kong would fuck up the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles any day! ;D