Which is better for your feet, wearing socks or being barefoot?

I like to be barefoot and i dont know if im taking care well of my feet, i like to keep my body at its best. What is better wearing socks or being barefoot? for example at your house, friends house, etc.
I preffer to be barefoot but i´ll make a slight change if i have to if its better.
Which is better for your feet?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to go barefoot.

What Girls Said 13

• Barefoot is very good for you, improves your arches and in return your balance and entire body alignment

• Thank god, I go barefoot all the time

• Just be sure to do it where you know there is no broken glass (like if you were to be walking in the street) and for animal droppings or pee or spit if you're in grass.

• I like being barefoot.

• Wearing socks. You will see an increase in dry, nasty feet when barefoot and wearing sandles/flipflops. You can always put lotion/vaseline on your feet and cover them with socks at nighttime. Personally, i can't sleep with socks on.

• i would think wearing socks is better for your feet. it protects them, and keeps them clean. it's good to let them breathe once in a while, so its fine to go barefoot. just dont walk around outside or in dirty places with no socks or shoes on lol

• I do prefer socks so that my feet don't get callous, but do as you please

• I go barefoot

• I don't know I hate shoes. And only wear them when I have too. I'm always barefoot

• Me too, 2015 I haven't put on a single pair of closed shoes (only my ugg boots) I've been using flaps, heels and ugg boots, but without socks :)

• Being barefoot.
    But socks if you're wearing shoes that are closed.

• Yeah it keeps the sweat from going in and keep the smell away. Bur i haven't usted a single pair of closed shoe this year.

• i think that either is fine. But, you are going to get calluses on your feet if you walk barefoot all the time. I love being barefoot though:)

• I like going barefoot don't know why i just do.

• I'm a socks person because I hate stuff sticking to my feet blaghhh it's gross

• barefoot. socks are too slippery

• They make my feet sweaty :(

• Socks are better, they protect

But barefoot is more comfortable