What can cause a girl be be called a slut, hoe, etc?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

• U dont have to even be having sex its how u are percived by others and then the talking and did u hear this. If u act that way then u will be portrayed that way. Think u know some prissy girl they were sweaters and not to revealing clothing. And they are thought of as prissy

1|0
    1|0
    • The fallen 1 thankyou for mho. And pay no attention to haters

What Guys Said 10

• obviously a butthurt guy in my opinion :-p

2|0
    0|0
  • If she blew me, all my friends, and their friends, and their friends, and participated in a gang bang with us.

All while having a boyfriend...

1|0
    0|0
  • Men's insecurities.

3|0
    1|0
  • cheating when in a committed relationship sleeping with a abnormal amount of guys selling her body for sex

1|0
    0|0
  • There is no excuse for calling a girl/woman those names it is disrespectful.

3|0
    0|0
  • Sleeps around cheats etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Promiscuity.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sluttish behaviour, Hoeish behaviour etc., 😂😂 Sleep around, be called a slut 😂😂

Note for gag feminists: Same applies for guys too 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Hoeish behaviours

0|0
    0|0
  • u a ho.../

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• People will call you these things for no reason at all. I would know.

3|0
    0|0
  • Anything.
    But mostly when a girl acts like the average guy that's when she gets called these terrible names.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she dresses a certain way. If she flirts with every guy she knows. If she has sex (even once). Honestly, it could be anything that classifies a girl as a slut even if she's done nothing wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • Basically if she's ever kissed someone / slept with someone and the person calling her a slut, hoe, etc doesn't like her

3|0
    0|0
  • Nothing. I have never called a girl with those "adjectives".

Even if a girl wants to sleep with every single guy on Earth people shouldn't care.

I don't know, that's what I think.

2|0
    0|0
  • flirting with and/or fucking some else's boyfriend knowing he's taken.

1|0
    1|0
  • Cheating, one night stands... not a reason to call her a slut but that's normally why people would call her that

1|0
    0|0
  • It can be jealously to just pure judgement.

1|0
    0|0
  • Typically speaking:
    -If she plays with men's feelings.
    -If she tries to hit on other women's boyfriends.
    -If she is sexually promiscuous.

0|0
    0|0