Girls, is ir really hard to grow your hair?

I know girls That are terrified to get their hair cut because they think it won't grow back

Updates:
It*

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. My hair grows really slowly and I've always regretted my shorter cuts.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 20

• It's not hard for me. My hair grows really fast and it's getting quite long now. Some hair grows slowly and that's fine too, but it does grow back! I think some women are just weirdly emotionally attached to their hair and that's why they get all upset when faced with getting a haircut.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a joke my sister used to threaten to cut my hair off. It was an insecurity thing. I thought I would be really ugly with short hair and no one would like me. 2 years ago I cut my hair and donated it for cancer. My partner has never found me more beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine grows way too quickly.

1|0
    0|0
  • It took me 3 years to go from a pixie cut to boob length hair and I cut it off a second time and after a year it is just to my chin.

0|0
    0|0
  • For a black girl, it's hair suicide.

2|0
    1|0
  • I cut my hair three o four months ago and instead of it to grow, it has more volume. My hair don't grow no more. So yes, it's hard, at least for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No for me when I colored my hair it took 2yrs to completely grow it out. While keeping it still long. Which when I told that to the women cutting my hair she was amazed.

0|0
    0|0
  • If anyone needs help growing hair (including eyebrows & eyelashes), try CASTOR OIL in your hair! It works!
    Just apply to roots, massage in, leave on as long as you can (overnight is great, but you may want a towel around your head or on your pillow) ;) & wash out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it takes forever sometimes. I hate getting more then an inch cut off I like my hair longer the better

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair grows pretty fast

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me fillet

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair grows fairly fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, yes. I'm taking some GNC pills.
    Hopefully it will work.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that hard for me.. My hair grows about half an inch per month.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine grows very slowly. Stops at a certain length everything and it's so wispy at the bottom that I have to cut it again by the time it grows out.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha no, my hair grows very fast.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine grows sooooo slow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it will grow back but the time will vary person by person

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine takes forever to grow. So yes, it is difficult.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes of course

0|0
    0|0