Girls, is ir really hard to grow your hair?

I know girls That are terrified to get their hair cut because they think it won't grow back

It*

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. My hair grows really slowly and I've always regretted my shorter cuts.

What Girls Said 20

• It's not hard for me. My hair grows really fast and it's getting quite long now. Some hair grows slowly and that's fine too, but it does grow back! I think some women are just weirdly emotionally attached to their hair and that's why they get all upset when faced with getting a haircut.

• For a joke my sister used to threaten to cut my hair off. It was an insecurity thing. I thought I would be really ugly with short hair and no one would like me. 2 years ago I cut my hair and donated it for cancer. My partner has never found me more beautiful!

• Mine grows way too quickly.

• It took me 3 years to go from a pixie cut to boob length hair and I cut it off a second time and after a year it is just to my chin.

• For a black girl, it's hair suicide.

• I cut my hair three o four months ago and instead of it to grow, it has more volume. My hair don't grow no more. So yes, it's hard, at least for me.

• No for me when I colored my hair it took 2yrs to completely grow it out. While keeping it still long. Which when I told that to the women cutting my hair she was amazed.

• If anyone needs help growing hair (including eyebrows & eyelashes), try CASTOR OIL in your hair! It works!
    Just apply to roots, massage in, leave on as long as you can (overnight is great, but you may want a towel around your head or on your pillow) ;) & wash out.

• Well it takes forever sometimes. I hate getting more then an inch cut off I like my hair longer the better

• My hair grows pretty fast

• Not for me fillet

• My hair grows fairly fast.

• For me, yes. I'm taking some GNC pills.
    Hopefully it will work.

• It's not that hard for me.. My hair grows about half an inch per month.

• Mine grows very slowly. Stops at a certain length everything and it's so wispy at the bottom that I have to cut it again by the time it grows out.

• Haha no, my hair grows very fast.

• Mine grows sooooo slow.

• Yes it will grow back but the time will vary person by person

• Mine takes forever to grow. So yes, it is difficult.

• yes of course