What is your biggest social flaw you are consciously aware of?

Mine is eye contact. I tend to be a little intense with eye contact when I give all of my focus to someone and it makes them nervous, which then makes me aware of what I am doing and then I have trouble focusing on what the person what saying in the first place.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG I have the SAME problem!

When I give customers at work my full attention, I look them straight in the eyes and have this focused/relaxed look on my face and they get all mean/weird towards me...

I have to force myself to smile and act all super happy/enthusiastic so people don't think I am some kind of bitch...

I really hate the fact that I have resting bitch face.

What Girls Said 5

• I tend to touch too much, and some people aren't comfortable with that especially if we're not close.

• I don't mind touchy people, although it does startle me because not many people are touchy. Especially dudes, because manliness and not being gay and stuff.

• Resting bitch face, for sure.

• Sometimes I try to force myself to smile when there is nothing to smile about, takes a LOT of energy

• I feel like doing that makes people look insane though. I'm not going to walk down the street with a big fake smile on my face - I don't want to be committed to an institution.

• But, just think about those cozy padded cells. I'm gonna go smile at a police officer right now, bet I'll be committed by the end of the night

• Being overly obnoxious lol

• I'm popular but I'm socially awkward so I don't have a clue what's going on on today's world.

• booty, curves, deez nutz and 24/7 relationship sob fests.

Congratulations, you are caught up!

• I stammer or stutter over words and when that gets too humiliating I get the hiccups!

What Guys Said 11

• I look pissed pretty much all the time, regrettably when I am pissed it's even worse in that I have a terrible scowl, enough that my kids friends have been afraid of me. The irony is despite my looks while I do have a certain intensity, I'm really a pretty nice guy (better agree with me or I'll kneecap you!) Kidding, kidding. I am working on this aspect of my personality unfortunately it would seem as I get older I am growing more and more cynical, which does nothing to help my expression.

• I can't small talk to save my life - I only talk to people I know - If I get stuck with a stranger for them it is like getting blood from a stone to get conversation out of me.

• I have the opposite of that problem. I can't stand awkward silences so I try to force conversation, which either ends happily or fails miserably

• My resting bitch face, but I refuse to smile if I don't have reason to.
    Other than that it'll be me sometimes being insensitive.

• Oh yeah, I am a member of the resting bitch face club.

• i never smile in ublic... and people assume i'm angry... wrong though :/

• I have the same problem. Sometimes I feel like I'm smiling, and I'm not. I have to put a TON of energy into smiling when I have nothing to be smiling about

• I can't connect with people. Pisses me off.

• Hmmm I don't really know.

• I'm the opposite of you, I CAN'T keep eye contact. And I have no conversation skills, I have a tendency to only talk about myself.

• It is easy to talk about yourself, after all, that's the person you know most about :P

• I'm absent-minded and forget what people tell me to do sometimes.

• i can't always think of something to say.

• I've been known to interrupt people :/

• I just fucking hate most people, but I see that as their problem!