Guys, what are you most attracted to girls chest or butts?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 20

• I tend to talk to my women upfront, so chest is more prominently noticed. But then again, the ex i just broke up with was the opposite, flat but had a nice booty, not big though.

I tend to try and work around those features until I can get my priorities straight about pursuing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • again... never included

feet 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • Butts and legs for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'm more attracted to their face than either one of those, but, given the question I'd say I'm more of a breast man.

0|0
    0|0
  • With regards to physical attraction, I defer my preference to the wisdom of the late 20th century poet, Sir Mixalot:

'I like big butts and I cannot lie'

0|0
    0|0
  • I love boobies ( . )( . ) yey

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it both of course but i lean a little more toward the butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs man checking in

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm much more attracted to her chest but I prefer if it's not too big. C cup is like ideal for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I like butts!

0|0
    0|0
  • Big ass but i love both

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a girl with a pretty face more than either of those, but I'd pick butts

0|0
    0|0
  • I swear this question is asked at least five times everyday :/

0|0
    0|0
  • you're gonna get a a lot of different answer but for me its butt

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs are nice, but i'm an ass man for sure. I couldn't be with a woman that doesn't have a booty.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kinda flip flop between the two. One day I really like some booty, another day I like nice boobs. Though I do notice I stick more to booty more often than boobs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally prefer boobs. But you really can't go wrong with a nice butt. Like I mean with a butt it can be small or big, I just like a nice smooth ass 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs... They just pull me..

0|0
    0|0
  • personally I am a vag guy. I prefer smaller (c cup or smaller) boobs and a small/average butt.

0|0
    0|0