Do I sound like a loser?

Im 17 turning 18 next January, I'm starting community college this summer. I have a job and I make 10.5 an hour plus tips which is usually at least 20 dollars a day but it usually is more depends on the day. I get about 30-40 hours a week less if I need time off for school. The only reason I'm asking is because my sister always calls me a bum and a loser and she says I can go sleep on the street because no one wants me. :/ I had to drop out at 16 to get my GED because I was In and out of psychiatric hospitals for depression, bulimia, etc. I had to start working. I've had about 6 jobs last year because at one point I wanted to leave my current company to explore other options but I came back with that company and they gave me a reccomendation and before I left they said I could come back whenever. I only put that job on my resume. I don't have a lot of money I don't make as much money as her. She's 24 and works in property management, has a car, is about to join the army, is probably going to finish her a. s. In accounting within the next 2 years. But she still lives at home. When I'm 24 I want to have my bachelors in computer engineering, a career job, my own car, and a place I call my home. She's mean for always calling me a loser:/ I can't take of her or the family and she expects me to pay for everything and I don't ask her for money ever it sucks but she asks me to do everything. As far the GED thing, it hasn't affected me much. I need to take 2 semesters worth of refresher courses in math but that's it and I can take college level English courses and my social science courses while I take the math courses so it's not bad, plus once I get my ba it won't matter that I got my GED and wth the multiple job things I want to keep my current job while I'm in school and I'm only putting the job in Arizona where I worked their for 10 monthes on my resume. I'm not lazy I'm productive I actually have goals why does she always call me a bum? I'm not

Most Helpful Guy

• Because beleive it or not her self esteem is lower than urs ever was. Ur a survivor a fighter u haven't had it easy and ur doing good. Let me say this ur story is inspiring! But her puttin u down makes her feel good. But it is short lived she needs to do it again and again. You are gonna be alright keep ur head up dont put so much weight on what others think about u. Ur doing so good keep up good work!

What Guys Said 4

• u are not a loser... after all u don't believe this no?

she's just trying to put u down :)

• You sound like a hard working young lady

• No, no no no. You sound hardcore. How many people can work a job, battle depression and put up with a bitchy sister. I'm actually going into computer science, so I'll be right along with you learning about that techy goodness :) you are doing great!

• No You Not... Not Even Close. Loser Is always says can't do it without even trying...

What Girls Said 3

• Don't sound like a loser at all

• no you don't you are amazing girl!

• you do not.