What is the best gift you've ever received?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Not really a gift more something left to me anyway when my grandfather died he left me his jewelry box filled with all of his cufflinks, watches, tie clips and his custom made single diamond 14k gold ring, among other things. The collective worth of all of it is worth more then anything else I own, it is very personal thing for me since it's all I have left of him.

• charmander pikachu stuffed toys ^_^

What Girls Said 5

• Um, there's been quite a few that touched my heart deeply, like things my husband has gotten me like he engraved a necklace for me, when he was in basic training he sent me a name tape from his uniform, those are pretty high up there. Another thing was what my sister got me, when my husband left for basic training in August 2013 I saw the cutest tea set in a thrift store and fell in love with it, but never could buy it. When I got married in May 2014 my sister gave me that tea set and I almost cried I was so happy.

• Homemade beef jerky.
    It was something I didn't ask for, but the person who gave it to me noticed I ate beef jerky quite often, so I thought it was sweet of him to remember.

• Probably a laptop.

• A box of pizza 😂😂

• Recently? Probably my 3DS.