Does the United States hate Mexico and it's people?

I see tons of Youtube video of anti-Mexican sentiments about us coming from Americans based on the few poor Mexicans who cross illegally to disrespect their country and call my country a shithole. If that's how the majority of you Americans feel about us, then we can always kick your asses out of our country (the rich White Americans people who own condos in Rocky Point) and refuse to give American Tourists service and permission to travel to our country.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• No we do not hate Mexicans
    I live right next to Mexico
    And everyone here gets along fine with them.
    No one really says anything hateful about them

• I guess I'm just too focused on racist internet trolls from Youtube.

• I do, I live in El Paso, Texas

• Oh. I've never traveled to El Paso, Texas but I have traveled to Nogales, Arizona before for business meetings in my job.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm very close to the Mexico and it's all good here.. We all get along great. There will be ignorant people everywhere. Our president actually passed a law allowing illegal immigrants to get a drivers liscense and car insurance here.. So, it must not be a big deal.

• So peanut butter and jealous you live in SD, why not me. La Jolla Beach is my FB cover pic, that's how much I miss it haha :'( :'(

• Lol. It is great! I love la jolla but parking sucks lol so I hit Torrey Pines, PB, OB, mission Beach lol Imperial Beach, don't forget Coronado! So spoiled😎🌊🌴

• no we do not.

What Guys Said 6

• some US-citizens might hate Mexicans... but not every US-citizen :)

• 1. Mexican food
    2. Latinas
    3. Tex-Mex, like Chipotle
    4. Cabo, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta - amazing tourist locations
    5. Latinas
    6. Cheap shopping
    7. Handicrafts
    8. Latinas

Thanks Mexico, we love you!!

• I don't hate the Mexicans or Mexico

• We love Mexico and Mexicans... Well, most of us do anyway...

• That's cute.

• I think people are just wary of drug cartels (who happen to be the actual enemies of the Mexican people). No one with a reasonable mind hates the Mexicans.