Do you ever have a bad day? What is a bad day to you?

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I have them from time to time. Those days where nothing seems to go your way at all.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• A bad day usually consists of my ex's friends cornering me and doing whatever they can to get a reaction of me :P silly they act that way considering we're in college haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad days to me are when things I have no control over happen and effect me negatively.
    I've probably only had like seven or eight I remember.. Not bad actually

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone does. And a bad day for me is, everything that you could possibly think to go wrong actually goes wrong. And you'll be surprised how often that happens.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do have a bad day. When I received a phone call saying I won't be able to work tommorow because they fired me. And I'm still looking for a job and no one is calling. Thats a bad day for me not having a job when you got bills to pay

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• when i get unexpected overtime and can't make the gym or training on time.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm having a bad year. The first month or two sucked, and the last few weeks have too. The bit inbetween was only just tolerable.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes... when i was asleep 100 hrs... and after wakin up, my back was bend like a square o_O

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad day for me is when everything goes wrong

0|1
    0|0
  • A bad day for me is when my back is killing me. I have almost 38 screws and 2 metal rods in my back so any day it doesn't hurt too badly is a good day for me

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyday is a bad day 😔

0|1
    0|0