What's the best way to go about looking for and applying for jobs?

every job I've had has been offered to me becuase i knew someone who was already at that business. But right now I'm doing some job hunting, since I'm not happy where I currently am. what is the best way to look for and then apply for a job? Online perhaps? Or maybe phoning up a place and asking if theyre hiring?

Since Im a university student, I'm looking for something that... well... university students look for. Im not sure how to put it in other words. But any help would be great!

What Girls Said 2

• update your resume in LinkedIn is helpful too. Google all potential company and start sending email to them. I'm searching job after graduate online, and got 5 companies calling me for an interview.

make sure your resume is impressive, that's the key for job hunting - potential and unique and also, professional (don't use funny personal email to send your job application)

• Make copies of your resume and hand it out everywhere you can. even if they aren't currently hiring.

What Guys Said 0