Why are Pentecostal apostolics so hateful and mean spirited?

I've been going to a apostolic church for 5 years.
I haven't moved my membership there yet.
Still praying on that. The members there for the most part are very mean. They don't speak. They frown up there faces. I met a of sisters there who I thought were my friends. Till one day they stopped speaking to me. I spoke to them and they just ignored me. I didn't understand. What did I do?
I kinda think it's because they're biracial (white mom). Then Sunday I put my offering in the collection plate. The deacon moved the plate so my money fell on the floor. I don't know what to make of this. I feel hurt. People in the world unsaved people hate me. I feel no one likes me

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all of them.

What Guys Said 2

• I started out my spiritual walk in a Pentecostal Church they were very nice people but disapprove a lot of normal life practices so you have to live a strict life

• That's odd people in my church are nice. There is something a bishop told me," if people don't like you are doing something right."

What Girls Said 1

• My brother became a member of a pentecostal church and I hardly ever speak to him anymore. Not bc I don't want to but bc his church tells him to not speak to outsiders. They frown upon it. It's very sad bc I miss my brother but that the life he chose. There are plenty of churches you can go to that won't treat you that way.