Were you a stupid child? Did you do a lot of stupid stuff growing up?

I did a lot of stupid shit.

When I was 5, my oldest cousin forgot her razor for shaving her legs at my house. My stupid 5 year old ass decided to go through the bathroom cupboards and discover the razor. I tried shaving my DRY leg... BLOOD. EVERYWHERE.

I once got my head stuck in between the boards of a bunkbead post that prevents you from falling out of the bed.

I've reached for a DVD on a high shelf that had a heavy paper weight on top if it, it fell and hit me in the head, I got 2 stitches that night.

I also split my chin open because I slipped and hit a window... I got it superglued back together.

HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS
DID YOU DO STUPID SHIT TOO? :D

• I'M A DUMBASS
  • I'M A BADASS!!!
  • no I was a perfect little angel and super duper smart B)
  • I was too busy streaking all over the house without a diaper and pulling my siblings hair... that asshole stole my barbie!
  • WHO WANTS TO PLAY CARS WITH ME ON A CARPET TOWN
  • oooohhh ooohhh I WANT TO BUILD A BLANKET FORT!!!
  • I want to be a child again, I HATE ADULTING

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I don't remember all the details because I was like 5 when it happened, but I remember getting my ass kicked by a Willow tree in my grandparents backyard because I was fuckin' around.

I stole things when I was younger too, I was a little thief. Does high school count as growing up since it was 5 years ago? If so, I would sneak out a lot.

Also Invited people I didn't even really know from school over to get high in my backyard in broad daylight.

What Guys Said 15

• No I was a quiet child haha

This is me when I was 5 :)

http://i.imgur.com/3H05uF9.jpg

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif I was too busy streaking all over the house without a diaper and pulling my siblings hair... that asshole stole my barbie!

• After watching Fast and Furious , I REALLY got a thing for them cars... so there was this time when my dad left me in the car with the engine running so I jumped into the driver seat and PEDAL TO THE MEDAL... and wrecked the car engine... I couldn't feel my ass for the entire day.

Funny that.
    It turns out when you're spanked hard... it actually stops hurting where you were spanked but the fringes of it where there's a red mark around it.. THAT SHIT BURNS.

And I never did it again.

Totally not advocating spanking.

• whaaatttt theeeee fuuucckkkk

• Uh-huh.

"Is this Brian's mum? Yes , this is the the principal. We caught your son fighting with *let's just call him David on the meadow today. The school'd like to make it very clear that - etc etc etc "

*we weren't fighting , we were just reenacting some scenes from a KungFu movie. I CLEARLY remember myself doing that circular floor swipe move where you sweep the bad guy off the floor. *didn't work tho

Schools are always so sensitive to boys playing ain't it?

• hahaha that's pretty hilarious

• I was a huge handful when I was little. I have wayyy too many stories to list. Used to do stupid things all the time and get in trouble but I didn't care haha. I wish I had the same mentality as I did back then, but I grew out of it. It was mostly out of boredom and my parents were always busy with work/tired and my grandma who watched over me was pretty clueleess so I just did whatever I wanted.

• Actually no, I've never done anything, stupid, weird and or strange absolutely but not stupid. I'm randomly clumsy though, I've fallen down flights of stairs and ran into things while I was sliding on the hardwood floors or tile things like that more times then I can count once my chain on my bike broke and I flew over the handlebars and landed about 2 feet away.

Once I hit a branch on the sidewalk while I was riding my bike and I hit a tree, a mail box, a car, the curb then the ground and then my bike landed on top of me, and that was from simply not paying attention so probably the only stupid thing I ever did.

• As a 10 year old i did try to glue myself to a chair in my 5th grade class

• I was a very well-behaved child my parents said I hardly ever cried and never screamed. Instead of recess I went to the library.

But I still did mean things sometimes. I tripped a girl one time because I thought she was ugly. I still feel awful about it to this day. I was mean in small ways. Still am...

• I did once try to trim my eyebrows... it felt cool and I was amused by the little hairs falling away.

I didn't cut myself, but my mom did use brown eyeliner to fill in the gaps I'd left until it grew back!

• I was actually very bright. Best in my class for several years...

Now I'm retarded.. what happened.

• I wasn't a total angel, but I had my moments. When I was about 3 or so I took one of my dad's razors and proceeded to shaving my own head because I always watched him do his. All my dad could do was laugh.

• i wasn't stupid i was a very clever boy ;) but i was a bad ass kid i once made a hole filled it with mud put sticks over it covered it with leafs and made 2 of my brothers walk over it when i was 6 and that shit was deep ah good times :D

• I was a dumbass. I pulled the fire alarm in second grade, and got into a lot of trouble so. :(.

• Still doing stupid stuff... maybe it's not just a stage?

• Probably. I just don't remember

• lol of course. That little brain wasn't fully developed. Not sure if it is now :P

What Girls Said 12

• When I was 6, I almost chocked my 3 year old sister when I tried to remove her sweater without opening the buttons (she told me that it is too warm). She was screaming and crying and I was like "Just keep holding on, I am almost done" :/

• Holy cow your childhood was eventful.
    I was a fearful kid so didn't do much crazy stuff. I do remember being overcome by curiosity and shaving with a relative's shaving gel. The horrible itching and burning I felt later was AWFUL. I've stuck with soap and water ever since.

• as a kid i was kinda badass lol.. because being a tomboy you run/climb everywhere and get injured easily!!

• I did many stupid things lol.

• Yes and I didn't grow out of it!

And no joke, I did the razor thing too only I was like 10. Holy crap... all the way up my shin... so much blood!

• LOL this is epic!! silly child :P

i was considered 'smart' but i think i was intentionally stupid at times lol. like there were moments when i knew being good was too boring, so i would decide to be a little adventurous.

i did choose F anyway because i used to do that a lot lmao, and id take all my toys with me and pretend to be their teacher.

• I stuck my finger in the VCR slot thingy and it came out all bloody and torn up.

I rubbed my finger over a razor once too and was somehow shocked to see that it wasn't a good idea.

I ran over my brother's skateboard with my bike and got thrown off of it and got pretty banged up.

That's all I can think of rn lol

• Blanket forts rule.

• yes, i was a dumb little girl, trouble maker.
    but i wouldn't be sharing any of my stories here in GAG

• Yeah I did! I shaved my eyebrows when I was younger because my favorite cartoon character that time (and I don't remember what show and who that was now) did the same. Imagine going to school everyday without eyebrows lol

• I got bit by a pit bull cuz I thought it was cute and fluffy. 😄

• Yup. I did things most did not. Definitely nothing to be proud of.