How should I suppose feel about this?

How should I really feel about this? I never experience this before. So I don't know what I should feel, I need advice or opinion from whoever experience this before.
Here are the story:
My ex Boyfriend (A) and I break up yesterday because we decide to only stay as best friend and all my girl best friends know this. Then today one of my best friend (S) tell me that my ex Boyfriend (A) like my other best friend (W), well he (A) also there when my best friend (S) tell me this. And she (W) also know that he (A) had a crush on her (W). I don't know whether she (W) also like him (A) or not, or are they already get together because of the mutual feeling because I can't tell the difference, because all of us are always together, play with each other so I can't see the difference between a best friend or a crush.
End Story.
I never experience this before so I don't know much about it. And I need advice or opinion from whoever experience this. I hope all of you understand my story because sometimes I can't explain the problem properly and I'm Sorry.
The bracket with a Capital letter are they're name though I know all of you do know this.
Thank You and much appreciate the helps.

What Guys Said 1

• Oh! so you're 15? For me, if you are a strong girl. You won't be bother by just this since you already end up ur relation to A. I know there's might some feeling evolve !!! and it would hurt so much seeing them together. Why you bother of this? You decide it already to end? right? Or maybe he is using her just to move on? If you really broke his heart!!! If you are the one who broke his heart? Y ur affected?

• Well, I'm not affect by it. I just want to know how should I really feel about this because I never experience this before and we both decide to end it together and stay as best friend only. Yeah, I did broke his heart but when in relationship, hurting is involve. I don't think he is using her because all of us are really close friend but sometimes I will go negative think.

• Yeah, hurting is involve but healing must also included! haha, I mean how could you sure that he can just move on easily if you get him to friendzone! That is the worst place to a guy! A bestfriend of a girl that you want to f*ck!!! It's much easier to move on when your distant to the person who hurt you or just chase another girl but I know deep inside you're still the one! I experience that! Courting random girls just to move on! Since I can't understant how I feel anymore. Its like I'm becoming crazy of the pain inside. haha!! That was long ago

• Well, I didn't friendzoned him. We actually dated but then we decide to end the relationship and stay as best friend.
      But thank you for the advice, much appreciate.

What Girls Said 1

• So you think he broke up with you because he likes your friend

• No, because I'm the one who end it. I just want to know what should I really feel about this because I never experience this before.