What do you think about my hella lame life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't seem all that lame at all to be honest.

• the lady with the perfect life seems to disagree with you xD thanks by the way.

• HAHA ikr?

• You're a fun person Ms. Price, don't fret it :)

What Guys Said 9

• Kind of did the same thing. After my undergrad I took two years off and worked part time at a decent job. Smoked more weed than I should have (or not enough?), went out, but not too much since the friends I had were not into the party scene. I wish I went out a lot more now and hooked up more too, I am trying to go out once a week but I have a lot on my plate so it's hard. You're young, enjoy it while you can. I know plenty of successful people who went through a crazy do whatever the fuck I want phase. It kind of sucks and it's awesome at the same time. If I could go a year back in time for a couple of days I would love to, I'd go smoke some weed with my buddies while watching a stupid movie and eating junk, then go out, say fuck it and go nuts... ugh you make me sad. Just don't let coke get a hold of you.

• That your live is your own and you should stop trying to mask your sadness and loneliness. That you need to be made aware that life is hard and it is okay to fail even miserably so because that is how we learn and grow as people, and that it is okay to try again. That you should not fear the world or the unknown because even when you think you are alone there are people often more than not who are in your life that would love to bring you out of your own darkness and be lights in your life. Those are a cuple of things to start with.

• I bet you're on the cover of the hipster magazine.

• Well if it weren't for you quitting school and doing drugs, you'd be normal in my eyes.

• yeah because no one else quits school. I'm the only one in this hella lame world who did -_-

• i dont even know what you're in about anymore. just forget it.

• I think it's lame, but I think it's lame by choice. Doesn't seem to me like there is a third party affecting your decisions. I don't know are you looking for advice? The only one I could give is, it starts with you and it ends with you.

• LOL like I'd want you to tell me how to live. no. i simply wanted to know how many assholes on here hate my punkass lifestyle.

• And I was simply answering YOUR question. Grow the fk up.

• you grow the fuck up asshole.

• You sound like you are gonna be an unsuccessful homeless person for the rest of your life. Is that what you wanted to hear?

• Well you'll always have me here as a friend in GAG ^^,

• That is what my life was like. Took a year off school and partied my ass off. Ran away from home lived in my car. Fun times. Now I have an awesome job. I went back to school but it was trade school I was out and working in 3 months.

Go easy on the coke. Drugs change you if you know it or not. Stay true to yoursel. It's also a hard addiction to break.

• I'm not even addicted. i don't do it that often. maybe, once or twice a month.

• Thats how i started. only a weekend here and a weekend there. Just be careful. it was starting to take over the way weed did when i 1st started it only took me a year and i was smoking weed all day every day. And doing anything to get weed when i ran out. I had to move from my home town to escape it.

• Well, save for the drinking, the blow, and the no friends parts, your life seems pretty decent... Oh, and the no job part. I feel you on that one, that sucks.

What Girls Said 6

• you said you're enjoying life, so that's all that matters :)

If it makes you feel any better, I was pulled out of school for 6 months, couldn't enroll the next 6, have no job and no friends because my parents won't let me leave the house, and the very few times I go out my time limit is 3 hours and I have to be on my way home by 5:30. They get real mad if they find me up past 9:30.. and I'm turning 20 in a few months XD

just because we're in a bad place doesn't mean that our life sucks :) it means we'll appreciate life more when things do get better, and I'm sure they will :)

• you actually made me feel good about myself. you're really one of the few people on here who i don't consider to be total assholes :)

• really? the people here are generally nice though :) maybe you've just had bad luck and encountered the meanies (I know I did when I first signed up here) but hey, nice people are out there :)
      oh and yay I'm so glad I mad you happy! :) you said you're enjoying life, and that you feel free- just continue being happy and enjoy this while you can :D

hope you have a great day and that you continue to see things under a brighter light :D take care!

• pretty punk, tbh it's kinda cool - i would jump to the opportunity to just experience it, though i wouldn't last more than a few days
    I'm sure you'd change things up if you wanted to, but your life, lame or not you call the shots :)

• Its an adventurous decision. If you are happy with it, go for it. Every decision in life has nasty consequences, but it also opens new perspectives and enriches your mind.

• Going outside is awesome

• You can message me if ya need a friend :) And you do you girl! If you're satisfied then you're fine!

• Lame life dude!

• well tell me how yours is any better hippie

• Why are you so touched? You said your life was lame I just agree lol.

• alright dude whatever you want. say hi to the tigers!