All Of Your Life, Your Parents Have Taught You. What Have You Taught Your Parents?

Most Helpful Girl

• how to raise a child lol.

what i mean by that, is i am the eldest, so i was the unfortunate guinea pig my parents tried things out on for the first time. of course my younger sister has it better now -.-

lol ok that aside, i think I've just taught my parents that sometimes children make more sense than they do.

What Girls Said 5

• I have taught my parents that I am the only child out of the other siblings who Never forgets them with holidays or special occasions when it comes to... Gift giving. xx

• lol!!! Pictures do speak a thousand words, vekin..:)) xxoo

• hahha my mom always says thay when she didn;t visit her parents for a while her dad was telling oh you are still alive in a sarcatic way

• lol... My mom and dad have said this too when not hearing from me: "Oh, so you're alive?"lol:)) xxoo

• To be honest, never lie, don't take drugs or smoke. Never be responsible for someone else's pain. Never give up. Do whatever you can to reach the top as long as you're not pushing people down or cheating. don't take the easy way out, take the honest and good way. Be kind even if others aren't but don't let people walk over you.

That kinda thing

• and those things your parents didn;t know yet?

• Well I guess I taught my parents or my mum to be precise that you should move on in life no matter how hard it is. Don't cause yourself pain for someone elses wrong doings. She tends to hold on to things, often I find that I have to force her to move on

• nice that you have helped her with that

• How to handle a raging psycho, hormonal teenager. :)

• hahha and was that difficult?

by the way nice picture you have!!

• Yessss it was difficult for them and difficult for me because I was the one dealing with the crazy mood swings and all that lovely stuff.

and thank you!

• was difficult? So now you are perfect daughter?

• To not want any more daughters! Lol

• Some of the modern trends

What Guys Said 7

• My parents have prepared me for life, how to pay the bills, how to cook, how to hunt, fish, clean animals ( preparing them to be cooked ) how to build things, repair things, how to raise a child, how to be a husband, and how to be a gentleman, things like that.

• Coincidentally right when I grew out a spine and stopped being a wuss, they started arguing less due to my influence. So I taught them to calm the fuck down.

• I teach my mom all the time. I am way more patient, wise, and philisophical so i teach her things all the time. I dont have a dad

• To have fights, in a mature way
    Because my mom just screams and yells whatever crap to hurt you, forgetting what the fight is even about, like a child, making me the adult

• Abuse bites back.

• They ain't teach me nothing, I learned from trial and error within the streets