Does your GPA need a prayer?

Mine certainly does. think I need to put my GPA up for adoption... cause I can't raise it myself 😭😭

Does your GPA need a prayer?

Most Helpful Girl

• lol i think my GPA is alright but ill pray for yours :P

• ... better add fasting to that aswell. K. Thanks.

• Yuuuup, my penis turned into a black vagina for a second... picture that in your head. Huh! How's that!!

• ...
      WHY? -.-

What Girls Said 9

What Guys Said 8

• Nah I'm doing alright about to go to school at the International Sports Science Association to become a professional trainer and it is quite literally one of the best schools/groups in the world for fitness education.

I'll send a little prayer you way though lol.

• Meh, my ending HS GPA was alright.
    Woulda been better if I didn't have an English teacher who gave everybody B's without even checking their work.

• yeaa I would have gotten a higher grade too if my profs didn't give out tests and homework out... wait...

• It's 3.77, good enough.

• Good job man. Mines alright (3.56) but I wouldn't mind a magna or summa cum laude yah know lol

• Graduated with 3.7 double major checking in

• Good job bruh! Trying to increase mine as well (3.56)... the agony!

• Ohh didn't know that. Thanks for the tip.

• And stuff your resume with activities, it's easy to sign up and "say" you are active. It doesn't ever get checked on for background checks either. Join all the business-related societies, become involved and drum it up on your resume, with that and any student jobs you have that can help boost your GPA-perception since you were soo busy lol.

• Very much so. Lots of prayers.

• I must offer the blood of a virgin first. Soo... uhh... wanna volunteer? Lol jk jk

• lol, my GPA is 3.88 so I think I'm good, but I'm always willing to help others I guess.

• Mines alright (3.56) but I wouldn't mind a magna or summa cum laude yah know lol

• My high school GPA was terrible but my college GPA is around a 4.0 so prayers aren't really necessary haha

• It is 3.80, but I always pray.