Which country your country's people like the most?

SatW Comics site says according to a Danish newspaper, the countries Danes liked the most were #1 Norway, #2 Germany and #3 Sweden (D'awwwwwww <3).

So, which country you guys get along the best with? I'm a Turk and I don't think we get along with anyone. Koreans don't seem to mind us, but that'll change once our hijabi sasaengs with dreams of converting Korea to Islam grows up and manages to get in their colleges. It's very mixed with Greeks. There are ones who love us and ones who hate us to the core. It's awkward. And that apology for the Armenian Genocide isn't coming from Erdogan, so we're kinda on a I'll-slit-your-throat-to-get-revenge-for-my-ancestors level with them too. So, yeah, we don't get along with anyone. At all. Maybe Azerbaijan.

Most Helpful Guy

• I was certainly hoping Turkey would stay secular and push that hijab garbage out the door. Now with Erdogan, crazy Islam is back with a vengeance.
    We get along with Serbia, recently we're cozy - cozy with the US as our role in the eastern flank of NATO has grown.
    We don't like Hungary very much since they make overt implied threats at trying to take over our north-western region ( a very disputed area ).
    We get along with Germany ( previously it was France but now since France and UK have slandered us in the media as "invaders" things have gone south between us ).
    We used to hate Ukraine but now are more willing to help them since they are a bullwark against Russia - not sure if it is love or interest though.
    Bulgaria? I dunno, we're pretty neutral.
    There's constant traveling though from them and us - for vacation or shopping ( we go shopping and they come on vacation lol ). Even since WW2 there hasn't been any issue with them. In fact i'd say we're at "warm" status now.

I personally love the Netherlands. Worked there for 2 years. Amazing country... if only a little flat.

I HATE the swiss with a passion. Horrible people. Xenophobic, racist and.. ugh! God, what an insufferable bunch !

• I know, right? I don't know what will happen to this country. 20 years ago, we were not different than, say, Greece. Now we're ruled by an Islamist dictator and have 2 millions of unskilled Syrian refugees roaming around the streets of Istanbul, stealing tourist passports to escape to the EU. I witnessed a guy driving right into a group of Kurds -twice- and injuring a woman and her kids. And they dare to talk shit about me emigrating.

• Thieves always are the first to yell "Thief!".
      We're currently trying to curb African islamic invasion of "refugees" ( my ass ).
      Most of these fucks just want 'a better life' - which i can empathize with but won't agree to them coming here.
      The EU has its own problems to sort and despite how much we try we CANNOT save the whole world.

What Guys Said 7

• I love Turkey, Istanbul is one of my dream destination.

• We get along with Canada, the United Kingdom,, and Australia. So basically English speaking countries. These countries come when we go to war, and the UK is where we go to if we need advice.

• I'm American and I guess the countries we get along with best are Canada and the UK. Canada it's very similar to the U. S. in my opinion

• Greeks get along with Cypriots and some Serbians.

• I love USA and UK most, Then most Western countries!

• Ireland and Scotland

• America, Uae, Canada, Saudi Arabia, France, England.

• Would you mind telling which country you're from? And I'm not asking the government relations. If you're American, which country Americans like the most except for their own?

What Girls Said 3

• Uhm I have no idea, but I do know that Filipinos and Italians are very similar to each other, like (and this is just me generalizing) supposedly they're both really religious, are family-oriented and are amazing cooks.

Sorry if this wasn't the answer you wanted :P

• Well, everyone from Latvia emigrates to the UK so that could be one, haha.

• Pretty sure us Australians like Australians the most...

Aussie Aussie Aussie...

• What about New Zealanders?

• Sure but we like Aussies more

• Except for yourself