Would you rather deal with numbers or people?

Humans are very complex and have lots of issues.
for myself I rather deal with numbers, how about you?

• humans
  • numbers
I like bit of human touch though
no I dont like maths too

Most Helpful Girl

• Even people make me mad time to time; i prefer human. ^^ We need interaction in order to change ; improve and feel better.

What Guys Said 13

• You can't share love with numbers. They simply will NOT love you back. And not all people have issues. Many of us are well, and not the walking-wounded, which do seem to populate the landscape, it's true. But love is not for the meek or timid. Love is for the bold, and the giving.

• I don't like maths and sciences because I don't like living in a world with right and wrong, I like where there is no right, just the grey in between. But I understand some people that do like it your way

• Numbers are easier to deal with, however the easy way isn't always the right way to deal with things.

• This was really a difficult one for me Kangy... I'm a business controller so number are my job.
    But I'm a sensitive person who likes to make friends so I voted A :D

• Numbers. Because I would have someone to talk to, at least. People are busy with doing their jobs and are anti-social.

• I'm a people person, I like dealing with people.

• Humans

You can't be entertained by numbers

• numbers make sense and can be just as magical :D

• Humans I hate math

• People, I'm not good with numbers.

• I like both.

• I deal with both, thoroughly. I prefer company, of course, but work needs to be done, too.

• I prefer humans any day.

What Girls Said 8

• PEOPLE ANYDAY. i hate numbers. i mean i can do math but it just annoys me -.-

• I'd rather deal with humans. I'm terrible with numbers. Plus, I like to understand the human behavior.

• maths sucks! i prefer humans

• sometimes the numbers are easier...

• I'm a lost cause when it comes to numbers. I'm more likely to screw someone over financially than I am to help them through a divorce. I tend to understand people much better.

• I suck at math majorly XD so humans lol

• numbers :)

• I have to deal with both lol
    Humans aren't too bad. There's a bunch I'd like to snap though.