What is the LEAST stressful job in the world?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• I would imagine a menial sort of job where you don't have to take any stress or any problems home. As you walk out of the door when you leave work, your troubles, if any, are left behind.

However, what a boring existence that would be!!

I think it is essential that people are fully qualified and knowledgeable to do the job they're in. Stress starts when you are trying to do something that is a bit beyond your capabilities.

• I agree... But I see stress more in the terms of the level of responsibility that job entails.

• Not sure. Whatever the level of responsibility, as long as you are well within your comfort zone and abilities, there will be a minimum of stress. At any level, you should be capable of sorting any problems. Real stress comes when you can't sort them.

• Well I work as an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) during nights from 8 pm til 8 am. I don't have to deal with any bosses and I'm like a supervisor of some sort since I only work with an HCA, a position lower than I am; they are my minions you know. It's really chillax at work during night that I often just watch TV throughout the night. The only thing I really need to do is make sure the residents are alive and insulin in the morning. Aside from that, everything else is done by the HCA (Health Care Aide). I work in a private care home by the way.

• My dream job of being a ESPN anchor :3
    Just sit there in a suit and talk about sports!! I know there's more to it behind the scenes but its a cool, easy, and fun ass job with good pay for someone who's passionate about sports. Some of these dudes on SportsCenter can't even do right smh

• I spent a few years being a night shift security guard most time it was at closed office buildings or closed factories when no one is around. Sit at a desk watch monitors all night every could hours get up and make a round of the place and stop by the soda and snack machine on your way. The rest of time sit at the desk and play with your laptop all night. low pay but no stress at all some of the companies would let you get all the overtime you wanted to would work like 96 hrs a check sometimes when I wanted.

• Depends on the person. Everyone has different things that relaxes him/her.

• Flipping burgers. That's why it's minimum wage.

• Stress is resulted from the demanding conditions of the job or the job environment it self sometimes. Which usually result in consultancy professing after years of experiences. But here are some shortcuts:
    - Celebration places, celebrities Reporters.
    - A Diplomat, Reporter or Monitor at a nice place or town,

• The person that sleep tests those tempurpedic mattresses

• Being a member of royal family.

Think about it: you get paid yearly for the fact that you exist and do whatever the hell you want (or don't do anything at all).

• Coffee man or lady with the Ministry of XXX.
    In Belgium they used to exist... but they have been cost cut like 20 years ago and replaced by machines :D

• 1|0
  • Cremation operator.

• Yoga instructor.

• Yeah... makes sense. Maybe any kind of physical education instructed... o. O

• Perhaps a personal trainer, but not in any kind of competitive sports.

• Probably mine lol.

• What is it?
      If it's 'doing nothing', then I gotta warn you > technically not a job. xD

• Haha As long as you enjoy it, it sounds amazing. =)

• Stay at home parents tend to be very happy and relaxed especially when their kids are all at least in school, and no this isn't me trying to make them look bad!

• Not sure, but the least stressful would have to be no job and yet you still get an income. All jobs are gonna come with their own brand of stress.

• 0|0
    • House sitting for rich people? I'm in.

It would be stressful, however, if someone wanted to rob the house. And chances of that are higher the more lavish the place is > but on an island - I guess that would happen less, a lot less. =)

• It is highly paid, and you can enjoy the Great Barrier Reef of Australia, one of the most beautiful countries. Definitely the best job! :-) :)

• Being a good GAGer. 😎

• professional whiskey taster

• Drug addict.

• Being a teacher at my old HS.

• Yeah... sincerely doubt it.

• But IS that a school then? O. o

• Not really but somehow it has a great reputation academically. I don't know how they do it though. The kids there call it Don Bosco Day Care and most of us ended up going to good colleges.

• test driving luxurious cars

• But if you scratch them or bump into something you'll have to pay. o. O

• the company isn't stupid enough to hire anybody :P test-drivers are professionals

What Girls Said 10