Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you believe in apparitions? Do you think dead people can show themselves? Have you ever experienced seeing an apparition of someone you knew/didn't know?

• I believe in ghosts and I have seen apparitions
  • I believe in ghosts but I haven't see apparitions
  • I don't believe in ghosts

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• images.buycostumes.com/.../10420.jpg

Yes the evidence is incontrovertible..

• I don't believe in ghosts, bigfoot, sasquatch, UFO's, Loch Ness Monster, Ogo Pogo, psychics, witches, chupacabres, vampires, werewolves, leprechauns, baron samedi, god, satan, angels etc either.

Why not?
    The same reason you don't believe in the Easter Bunny.

• I think they very well could exist, but I haven't seen enough empirical evidence to suggest that they definitely do. That being said, I'm not quite opposed to the idea of ghosts.

• Not ghosts, but that white noise stuff is creepy. It isn't feesible that hundreds of millions of people would lie about it uniformly that they have witnessed white noise in some form and recognized the speaker.

• i never really see one , but i had few experience like exorcism ( happened to other people) and some other stuff

• I don't believe in ghosts because I've never seen one

• Ghosts doesn't excist I have no idea how they cameup with Ghosts busters and Casper..

• No and those who do are stupid.. or insane.

What Girls Said 1

• I wish I didn't believe but my sister and I have heard and seen way too many odd things for us not to believe.

If you haven't seen anything, then you're really lucky :) Never hope you do.