Whats the worst thing you've ever done while drunk?

Waited 7 freaken months to see my favorite band ever and just b4 they came on I passed the hell out. Paid hundreds for a pit ticket, someone stold my camera, with 1000 pic memory card, pics can't be replaced. I don't understand, just b4 that I was talking and just fine but I was lit like a match. Sweating like a freaken pig. I couldn't cool down, I have drank wayyyyy more than that in my life and this has NEVER happened. I am so upset still. Just met some friends from my space. Haven't talked to them since. Feel like a total idiot. I know when I am buzzed or what not... could it have been the heat that did it? I just can't believe I didn't get to see them. So the cost of ticket and camera etc almost 500 bucks.. what an expensive lesson. Please no rude replies, I know I was a dumbass drinking in the heat and this is a very expensive lesson learned. ;(

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't drink.. Never did so

What Guys Said 7

• Fighting, particularly going "too far" in said fights😣

• Honestly it sounds to me like there was something more than alcohol in your drink. Also, I never get drunk so nothing

• I know some of my friends peed on our pants, including those of some female friends.
    Personally I never did anything too wrong.

• To be honest, just to throw up
    I haven't been as drunk as you I guess, I wouldn't let it go that far

• Not getting drunk

• I'm always as sober as judge...

• i never got drunk... .

What Girls Said 6

• Dang, I wonder if there was something in your drink.

Worst thing I ever did while drunk... That'd have to be the time I spilled details to my friends about what my boyfriend's like in bed.

• When its hot like that I always try to go two drinks, followed by a big glass of water before the next drink. You can also try gatorade. I got so drunk one time, I passed out on the bar, then let some strange dude take me home. Woke up naked and not knowing what happened. Worst night ever.

• Who uses MySpace anymore?
    Yeah I've had those nights, they suck, because you spend the next day calling friends asking them to fill in the blanks you have. It just happened Monday night to me.

• I don't get too drunk that often but once I slipped on some steps and landed on a really hot guy behind me, he tried to help me but I was so embarrassed I just ran off lol

• Was driving and I hit someone. I was drunk so I drove away.

No witnesses thank God.

The kid survived so it wasn't as if I killed him or anything.

• Which band did you see?