If could pick a subject for kids that would have helped you in life, what would it be?

Most subjects that kids have to do, don't really help them prepare for their futures. The subjects are more for specific jobs. What do you think would help them in general with whatever job they end up choosing, and what subject would you have wanted to learn?

Most Helpful Girl

• Social skills. I feel like I'd be a completely different person (in a good way) if I had good social skills.

Most Helpful Guy

• Habbits/Hobbies.

(We spend 2/3rds of our life in a job we hate (most people) and are depressed but your habbits and hobbies are go through all your life with you and make you who you are)

What Girls Said 3

• I would've loved to have a life skills class. Where we'd learn how to make a resume an nail an interview and and learn some budgeting and other stuff.

• Life skills class

• Social sciences and behaviour.

What Guys Said 4

• It would be nice if I had at school Law (we don't know full array of our rights and responsibilities, what to do/what to seek in various cases).

• study how to play da 80s analogue synths :D

• Social skils and busines planing and ecanomics..

• Finance, learn how to manage your wealth.