Is it so late to start to study at university by 26 age? And graduation will be by 31?

Most Helpful Girl

• ITs NEVER too late to educate yourself! Many people quit at a young age or just aren't able to do so, and give up and won't try later because of various reasons. But its highly respectable that you're getting back into university and doing something that most people don't have the patience for! Takes loads of discipline :D

• well its an engineering department. most factories want to work with experienced engineers, but i won't be that experienced.
      can i have a good job after 31? most people have lots of experience until age of 31, but i won't be experienced that much!
      thank you by the way :)

• Thanks a lot :)

• no problem :)

What Girls Said 4

• It's never too late.

• thank you a lot, you give me courage :)

• It's never too late.

• No it is not, there is always time to learn something new.

• thank you young lady. I wish you the more than all the best! :)

• Thanks!

• not too late.. im 25 and i have 2 more year to finish my degree

• but i am a male, and i will have a responsibility when i get married. I must have a job, but my wife doesn't have to have a job. It's okay if she doesn't work. It will be my duty to take care of my family, wife etc.

What Guys Said 8

• Never too late. That's not so old, actually...

• its never too late man.

• only you would know that, I know I can't lol.

• well thank you brother. :)

• never is late brooooo 8)

• but can i have a good job after 31? most people have lots of experience until age of 31, but i won't be experienced that much!

• yeah bro :D

• okay thanks, i will try :)

• Maybe. Maybe not. Without further information, it's difficult to answer this question.

• I think you should ask that specific business about its requirements.

• nope there are people starting at 60

• but they have nothing to do i guess. My marriage will be difficult if i start to study at the age of 26. omg...
      My friends will be marrying, evet having some kids.. But i will be still studying. May God make me gain some courage please..

• u could be married and go to uni
      but as a young person with the added responsibilities it would be tough

• yes it would be absolutely tough!

• Its never too late man!
    Biggest risk in life is not taking that risk.

• love your second sentence!!!
      well its an engineering department. most factories want to work with experienced engineers, but i won't be that experienced.

• Girls destroys dreams my friend! Lol

• yeah i absolutely agree with you :))

• You can't fight a clock. Whatever you do you'll still be 31 so do whatever makes you happy.

• Lol no! I just started studying a 4 year medicine course at the age of 29 and others on my course are anywhere from 21-55 so don't be silly, it's never too late to start at university.

• so you will be graduating by 33 age?