I want to purchase a drone that can carry 4lbs?

anyone have one or know about them?

which one is the best quality for the price?

Most Helpful Guy

• You can buy them or make one. Making one isn't as hard as they seem. If you purchase one they can be quite expensive and have a short range. So it really depends on the need such as range and how long it can go between charges.

• i see :o do you have one?

• I remember a place that does UAV aka drones as custom. I'll put a link to their website here. I don't how much they charge but they have some that meet and surpass what you need for payload and have a 4 hour operational time. When I have time later this weekend I'll see if I can find you a few more. Add me so I can PM them to you :)

http://www.rotomotion.com/researchhome.html

• thank you so much ♡

What Guys Said 8

• any drone that you pay for $350 or less is gonna be crap and have the shittiest customer service. you gotta pay at least $1500+ for a good drone, and its load should be more than 4 lbs.

unfortunately I don't have any recommendations though lol.

• 1|0
  • GAUI 330X-S Quad Flyer is the only one that doesn't cost more than $2,000(242,626.87 Yen) that I could find it cost about $540(65,509.26 Yen), though it only carries 2 lbs. Could the weight you need carried be split up somehow? The only one I could find that could carry 4 lbs without trouble costs $10,000(1,213,134.36 Yen) though the thing is massive so it would be pointless to have it.

• Look for some drone reviews on http://flying-drones.expert website. There are lots of reviews and price compare. You will definitely find something nice for you

• I wish you success with that, and I believe that you will find the best drone this world has to offer.

• Make sure you don't fly it on government property.

I'm sure you know about one flew at Japan's prime minister's Abu's place

• Are you going to be a drone paparazzi?

• lol is that from manga or anime I don't know that exists

What Girls Said 2

• There are a number of drones. You can even build your own, the problem isn't the drone, it is the navigation. If you only want one to fly a limited area you are fine. Just do a google search. There are a lot out there.

• I believe you can find them in online stores.