Whenever you see a cute pig?

Whenever you see a cute pig?
Ever felt bad for eating pork or bacon?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell to the no. When I see a cute piglet I wanna hug him, kiss him and save him from people like you who want to eat him. Pigs deserve so much better than that. 🐷❤

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 9

• Omg this is horrible, but it makes me think of

ep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-137350990456151/lechon-4.gif

It's a Filipino shit.. I don't approve it at all.

• I remember in high school we watched this video about chickens being treated badly. I felt a little bad. Then said how places like McDonalds try to keep peoples minds off of it by showing commercials. The program then showed a McDonalds commercial. It made me crave McDonalds that right after class I went to a McDonalds that I hadn't been to in 5 years...

• babe and HIMYM, teacup pig... right now!!

• Let there be bacon !!

http://i.imgur.com/O3uZvJP.jpg

Or you know pet the pet the pig lol.

• not at all... i imagine da pig wid clothes on 8)

• They don't make bacon from cute little pigs like that, they wait until they're old and fat.

And even if they did, it probably wouldn't taste very good.

• Yeah true.. That's why they fatten the pig throughout to it's adult life... That's just a picture of a pig.

• OMG that pig is so adorable. It makes me want to get a baby pig now.

• I just think what an amazing meal it'll be. We would be doing a disservice to nature by not eating it.

• I personally think most pork products are gross. The only part I'll eat is bacon.