Girls, do you ever wish you were shorter?

Short girls are so adorable, even I will admit that. I'm not tall, I'm average height for an American woman (5'4.5/5'5) but occasionally I wonder how it would be to be shorter.

A lot of men love really short women too, I won't lie, that has crossed my mind. lol

I'm happy with my height, I dont want to be shorter really, I just think theyre adorable and sometimes wonder what it would be like to be that short. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, I have my days. I'm 5'5 like you, sometimes I wanna be shorter but I also often think about how cool it would be to be taller. Both have they're perks.

What Guys Said 7

• yeah a lot of guys like short girls, but a lot of that is by default hahaa. I think your height is actually good, but don't get me wrong I won't turn down a shorter girl either.

• 5'4 / 5'5 is still in the adorable short range for me in my opinion. I'm 6'2 tho. I really love adorable short girls :D :D

• i like taller girls to be honest 5'6'' to 5'9'' range, i am 5'10'' by the way, but most guys tend to like shorter girls.

• Thats not a problem, tall girls are lovely too and thats your preference :)

• You're a perfect height!

• Do you want to be cute and adorable or mature and sexy?

• Yes, I think shorter is better for bodybuilding

• THEY NEED AN INSECURE SECTION...

What Girls Said 11

• Sometimes. When I see those really short girls with really tall guys. Or hear guys talk aboyt tgey love short girls. But then it goes away when I have to stand on a chair to reach the top cabinet. And I'm 5'5 lol.

• I'm 6'1" and yeah sometimes I do wish I was a bit shorter! I'm taller than the average guy apparently, but most guys here are around my height.

• i am 5'10.5'' and u have hurt the man in me :(

• @verticallyinsecure: see that's why I sometimes wish I was shorter. Guys are always so weird about it when they're around me. I don't mean to make guys feel unmanly but apparently that's just an automatic reaction from them.

• lol, look at my username, i take this insecurity to a diff level he he, to be honest, the tallest girl i have ever seen in my life would be around 5'11'' i guess but then thats in india, you are probably in a western country where 6'4''+ is fairly common in men so yeah, just chill, i am sure u'll do just fine :)

• i'm short already so i'll pass

• No not at all. I'm 5'7 and lots of guys think I'm the perfect height and guys still think I look cute without being super short. Being short also has a lot of disadvantages like things with clothing and stuff.

• Only when I hit my head on something.

• fuck no if I were any shorter I'd legally be a midget.

• 5'10" and I wouldn't want to be shorter. I like this view 😋

• Noooo I'm short already

• I do! I'm 5'1 but sometimes I'd like to be a couple of inches shorter!

• Yes. I was 5'4" until I was 20, then I grew an 1 1/2". I always wished I was 5'2" and I'm growing taller... I'm like almost 5'7" now.

I wanted to be shorter back then, because the guy I liked was 5'5" and he wouldn't date me because of my height.

• No, I am already pretty short.