Do you have any regrets in life?

Do you ever wonder what your, life would have been like had you, made different choices. Do you regret anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• I totes regret touching that joint.

cause then an electrical storm rift opened from the future to my world and my future self came through and I saw me from the future and I was all busted up and fat and disgusting looking screaming the past! the past! oh my god, it's the past!

props to anyone who gets it lol.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, I regret not making a career out of the navy

• Yeah I have; my previous career/job. I wish I had never done that because it ruined my life in regards to friendships and people I've lost because of it; it pushed people away you know.

• oh well many actually/... wish i could fix em

• Everyone does... The goal is to be happy with what you've gotten from the choices you've made... You can't do that if you look back and question your choices...
    "When your past knocks on your door, don't answer! It has nothing new to say" - anon

• I like your quote, although I don't think your other statement is true. I live life without regrets.

• That's great... But I have a hard time believing that anyone could have 100% confidence in every decision they've ever made throughout their lives... Lol
      If so, that would be a little off putting regret is part of any guilt or pain your decisions caused other people...

• Yes not telling my female friend off for being insensitive and attention seeking. Please check this out and help me! www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1496547-why-does-my-attention-seeker-whore-female-friend-not-want-me-to-meet

What Girls Said 2

• Yes, I do have some regrets... but oh well. I just want to forget about it as I can't just go back and make things right

• My Life Is A Regret :(