Would u sell your car to someone u know and let them make payments on it if they really needed a car?

Most Helpful Guy

• If the car wasn't fully paid for yet (you were still making payments on it), you wouldn't have clear title to it that would allow you to sell it. At least not without the note-holder's permission which they would never give.

What Guys Said 6

• No, that's a recipe for disaster and the end of a friendship. I don't loan friends money, if I have it I just give it to them

• Yes I would, the rule I have is that I need to be willing to give it up without payment and still treasure the friendship, that way if things go bad there's no hard feelings.

• No. There's public transportation. I'm not putting myself on the hook for thousands of dollars and a failed friendship.

• No, not at all...

• yea sure/////////////

• I don't mix friends and money.

What Girls Said 6

• Nope. I'm serious about finances and friends don't get treated special when buying something from me.

• I don't drive, but yes. I would do that.

• I did it once it didn't work out well. So if you don't have the cash go to the bank & borrow it.

• I'll take money from them and buy a new car for them.

• only if I had another car. i need a car too.

• Yes, depending on the person, If they have shown me before that they can pay me back, and they have my trust I would consider selling them a car.

I might depending on the circumstances might even make a contract up and make copies just in case they decide not to pay me. If they decide not to pay me I have it in writing and could take them to court to prove that the person agreed to pay me.