Name one GaGer you can always count on to make you smile or blush?

Updates:
What's the first name that comes to your mind?

1|0
18|13

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 18

What Guys Said 12

• @mistninja314 is pretty hilarious always has me smirking and can always be counted to dump a bucket of chuckles on people.

@justbanannaz I usually get a chuckle/laugh and smirk from our conversations

@XNicholemariex3 varies between genuine, weird and or uncomfortable laughs usually a smirk or smile as well.

@cl_517 always gets people laughing and or smiling she's basically the gag version of Jess from New girl

@CHARismatic110 can always be counted on for a smile or chuckle

@Illusive_Man about 50% genuine laughs 50% uncomfortable ones lol.

2|1
    0|0
  • @cocochanel

her profile pic makes me smile... it's sooooo cute ^_^

1|1
    0|0
    • oh ! i didn't know !
      ๊’ฐโ‘…แต•เผšแต•๊’ฑห–โ™กยชสณโฑเซญยชแต—ยฐโ™กห–๊’ฐแต•เผšแต•โ‘…๊’ฑ

• @BelleGirl21 & @Rcjh1987
    We together have blushing 3some. ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ถ

2|0
    0|0
    • Who wouldn't blush around a face like yours? Of course I was blushing long before I saw your face ;) ๐Ÿ˜ถ

• Well thank you you make me smile and laugh completely agree with @bellegirl21 said

• @lumos by a landslide.

1|0
    0|0
  • She's already gone, but she will be back soon. @xxbebosxx also makes me smile and blush and I often have a blast talking to her in PM.

0|0
    0|0
  • @genie23 always makes me smile/laugh, but she never made me blush, try harder genie :p

1|0
    0|0
  • @mistninja314 's 'how do i look rating'-memes and comments make me smile/laugh :)

0|2
    0|0
    • HAHA some broad got mad at me the other day for posting 1 of my memes on her question ^_^. So OFC I got happy because she got mad/annoyed #Trolololol #RandomThought

• Show All
    • @mistninja314
      Haha, I bet she wanted you to be jaw dropped ;)

• I was lost for a moment while reading your comment, but then it kicked in so next time Imma post that 1 just for the hell of it even if they're a rated 5 or whatever.

• @HoneyButterCup525 has given me the biggest smile&blush combo to ever grace GaG <3

1|0
    0|0
  • @mistninja314 Always makes me smile

0|1
    0|0
    • LOL and you make me say "ABOUT DAMN TIME" which is a compliment by the way for keeping it real on this site. That happens when i see you speak on various topics by the way HAHAH

• Show All
    • An anonGAGir said the same thing that you said to me basically not too long ago so I'm happy ^_^

• An anon GAGirl said the same thing that you just said to me basically not too long ago so I'm happy ^_^ *

• @toadette @chocolateismylover @klaatu51 in some opinions LMAO ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • @shutupandsuckme

just the name itself.

0|0
    0|0
    • My forceful skull fuckings always come from a well meaning & good intentioned place in my heart, brah! <3 <3 <3

Tbh, I just wished the jury of my peers would've agreed with me on that too... ]=

• This one goes to one person whom will not be named. But they are so nice and sweet. I enjoy talking to them I like our jokes

0|0
    0|0