Do you think that next genertion of children won't survive, because our generation is totally spoiled?

I was thinking about this lately. I am type of child that doesen't do drugs, alcohol or cigarets. I am bullied becaause of that. They say I am too different and it makes me feel bad. Sometimes when I want to find friends I need to lie I drink alcohol to be accepted as friend. My closest friends are getting slowly into alcohol and drugs and they think they are so special now. I am so depressed when 90 percent of people I know doing theese things and sleeping with thousands of girls and guys, how will look future generation.. how kind will be like... All around fb teens mocking god too much, making them cool. Ia there hope to change that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I mean I guess it depends on personal values but it's inportant to remember that every generation thought they were living in the worst possible time, but yet here we are. We all fear that our generation will bring about the end of what we know but somehow we've kept trudging along so far.
    As far as religion being bashed it sucks for the religious groups but it it's been just fine in places like Denmark and Norway which haven't grasped a religion strongly since the Norse Gods were banished.
    I'll also toss this out there, just because drug and alcohol use is big doesn't make it the end of the world... I've done things I regret but it's just regrets now I'm in a better place now and as far as I know my short time damaging my body hasn't destroyed me.
    The hook up? I honestly don't agree with but they're better then the kidnappings and forced weddings some 30 or so years ago...

• well ok.. its better in some ways but have vagina like tunel at 14 and shirt full of vomints isn't that right for me, we have 4 pregnant girl in our class, its totally horrible, but I agree still better than killing and wars.

• Lol well I guess that's relative I mean wasn't that long ago that was the norm, right?

What Guys Said 4

• current generation's fuckin fine in my opinion... sometimes i really feel jealous of today's 14-15... no kiddin :)

• how doing drugs and smoking weed can be cool?

• I live in diff small country and its really poor. So in your country they can be diff.

• easier access 2 anything... and i think if i was a teen now, i'd avod bullyin ;)

• Here look at this:

mypeacefulheart.files.wordpress.com/.../...ess.png

If you know what happened to him, it makes this all the more heartfelt.

• So 1) Leave your friends or 2) Change your friends. If I were you, I would leave them unless you have an incredible willpower and dedication to your friends.

• Many these days find clean cut lifestyle cool

• I think they'll turn out fine. They might not admit it but our parents' generation drank, dud drugs, and had sex just as much as our generation. Also, I don't drink or do drugs either so I know how you feel.

• I know. Maybe they will regret one day. Most of people say that if you aren't partying you are ugly ( I was reading annonym fb site where they post their problems and when girl comment that she doesent do theese things they consider her as ugly, which is not true because I know I am not ugly and many people who dont do are same). I see it some guys are really stupid for judge girls like that.

• Pretty much lol. It's nice to talk to someone my age who feels the same way so feel free to message me anytime

What Girls Said 3

• There Is Hope. There Is Time.

• i think theyll find a way lol.

• spoiled but also really creative in some ways. they nught to do okay