Can you guess which country I'm talking about?

All the names are changed! Can you guess where Townland is? Who is Soldierborn? Who are the Danesovans? I had some serious fun while coming up with this.

You're an 18 years old girl from a country called Townland. You're from Bridge City, the most decent and beautiful place in the country. Unlike many others, you taught yourself English and got information about things people in your country don't know. For example, in Townland, talking about things like sex or homosexuality is a taboo and the youth are left ignorant about them. You face problems when you talk about them. You're surrounded by friends who giggle when they see your book's title has ''sex'' in it.

Townland is ruled by a dictator called Mr. Soldierborn. He uses the country's main religion Heqir and demagogy to get votes. He actually doesn't care about it at all. He steals money and kills people, so does his son, but they deny it and most of the 60.000.000 population of Townland believe them. Recently, a war broke out in Danesova, Townland's underdeveloped Southern neighbor. Terrorist group GLIC took over the country. While Danesovans are trying to escape to Nesialand and other countries of the OU by sea, Soldierborn decides to let 2.000.000 of them in. Of course, Townland is a crappy country compared to the OU, so many don't plan on staying. They do things like stealing passports of OU and Muoa Riccah citizens who come to Bridge City for vacations. Economy is bad and Townland's currency, Townland drachma, is getting more and more worthless. Currently, a drachma is worth 2.6 Muoa Riccah LOLers. Many escape to OU countries but OU citizens don't want them.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Chile... haahah 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • United Kingdom? ... or any European Country?

0|0
    0|0
  • Somewhere in North Africa of the Middle East

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• i have absolutely no idea. what is it?

0|0
    0|0
    • C'mooon, get the hints!

• iran? iraq>?

0|0
    0|0