How many of you are either atheist, agnostic or deist?

by the way I'm agnostic.

Most Helpful Guy

• Agnostic :)

What Guys Said 14

• Agnostic ✋

• I am atheist.

• I'm a Christian. It also provides an intellectual basis for reason and logic

• i'm an atheist n a baloon rider as well

• i am an ignostic. i believe that the word "god" is not definable to the point where it´s existence could be discussed and even if this was the case it wouldn´t make a difference to our life.

• I guess Im agnostic since I believe in some form of God but also believe that we humans are not smart enough to understand this god.

• None of the above.

• Christian that loves and accepts everyone checking in

• Christain.

• Im more of a deist but I don't go on about it much, its more of a personal choice thing for me : )

• I don't usually tell people I'm an agnostic as well. Yeah it is personal but I can't help being curious still.

• haha don't worry there is nothing wrong with it or the way you asked is why I was happy to answer :)

• Great ! Yeah I just wanted to see the quantity tbh.

• Agnostic. There *could* be a god, but I'd have to see it to believe it

• I am a theist.

• I'm asking this becuz I don't know much about theists. Do you believe that god will listen to your prays and fulfill them?

• Institutionalized religions - yes. But true is religion is to treat your neighbor as you would yourself.

• I totally agree with that

• I am a theist defiantly not a deist.

• I'm not. I'm muslim

What Girls Said 5

• An atheist

• I'm a soft atheist.

• I think I'm a deist

• I used to be a deist as well.

• I'm agnostic as well. I was religious when I was little then I was atheist for a long time. And now I'm just agnostic.

• I lean more towards atheist but then I'm still not sure sometimes. I'm definitely not Christian at all, but sometimes I wonder about certain things like reincarnation.

• I used to think about reincarnation a lot. Then I read and studied and educated myself more about religion. Now I can never be sure if God exists or not. But I believe reincarnation does not happen. I'm purely an agnostic at the moment.

• i am agnostic too,