How many of you are either atheist, agnostic or deist?

by the way I'm agnostic.

0|0
5|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Agnostic :)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Agnostic ✋

1|0
    0|0
  • I am atheist.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm a Christian. It also provides an intellectual basis for reason and logic

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm an atheist n a baloon rider as well

0|0
    0|0
  • i am an ignostic. i believe that the word "god" is not definable to the point where it´s existence could be discussed and even if this was the case it wouldn´t make a difference to our life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess Im agnostic since I believe in some form of God but also believe that we humans are not smart enough to understand this god.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above.

0|0
    0|0
  • Christian that loves and accepts everyone checking in

0|1
    0|0
  • Christain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im more of a deist but I don't go on about it much, its more of a personal choice thing for me : )

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't usually tell people I'm an agnostic as well. Yeah it is personal but I can't help being curious still.

• haha don't worry there is nothing wrong with it or the way you asked is why I was happy to answer :)

• Great ! Yeah I just wanted to see the quantity tbh.

• Agnostic. There *could* be a god, but I'd have to see it to believe it

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a theist.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm asking this becuz I don't know much about theists. Do you believe that god will listen to your prays and fulfill them?

• Show All
    • Institutionalized religions - yes. But true is religion is to treat your neighbor as you would yourself.

• I totally agree with that

• I am a theist defiantly not a deist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not. I'm muslim

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• An atheist

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a soft atheist.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm a deist

0|0
    0|0
    • I used to be a deist as well.

• I'm agnostic as well. I was religious when I was little then I was atheist for a long time. And now I'm just agnostic.

1|0
    0|0
    • I lean more towards atheist but then I'm still not sure sometimes. I'm definitely not Christian at all, but sometimes I wonder about certain things like reincarnation.

• I used to think about reincarnation a lot. Then I read and studied and educated myself more about religion. Now I can never be sure if God exists or not. But I believe reincarnation does not happen. I'm purely an agnostic at the moment.

• i am agnostic too,

1|0
    0|0