Writers block? Filler?

How do you overcome it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I had the san problem for a long time. My creative writing teacher really helped me out. Basically either write a poem or a story on your own or if you can't think of what to write about look up a topic online.

Even if you're struggling and it really sucks (which it should) finish it and get a new topic and write another story. Despite the your struggle and how much you hate it it's going to eventually get you back in your rhythm and you'll get inspired.

What Guys Said 6

• sometimes I found it effective to put in an extra 100% focus onto what I was originally thinking about and it bumped me back on track.

• Just start writing, no matter how bad it is, eventually it'll come to you and you can jsut erase the stupid stuff.

• wot do u mean exactly? didn;t get it :)

• :) I have to write a paper but can't think of what to write.

• Just ride it out - Think to yourself yeah tomorrow will be a better day.

• Read. Experience the world. Engage in meaningful activities. Hug yourself. Hug others. Listen to symphonic metal music.
    Ideas will come :)

• watch movies for inspiration.

What Girls Said 5

• Take a break from what you're writing and come back to it later. Sometimes distracting yourself with other things can really help. Take a nap, go for a walk, listen to music, just things to clear your head... or you could also brainstorm about what you want to write about, but let it be casual, do it away from the computer / your project.

• Do something else and don't think about how you have writer's block. Wait until you're inspired.

• Go for a walk or do something else, read poetry, let your mind wander for a while like take a bath or something so you can draw inspiration from somewhere else.

• Ughhh! I've had a horrible case of it for MONTHS! I need a serious breakthrough 😩😩😩😩

• Run a mile or two.. Or meditate..