Girls, shy girls: how does it make you feel when your crush checks you out?

Does it creep you out? Good feeling? Care to describe how it makes you feel? What if it was not your crush?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes me feel good!

What Girls Said 19

• It makes me feel like fuck yeah.

• No matter how cute he is, if his eyes linger too much - creeps me out and makes me feel uncomfortable.

Otherwise - I feel good. =)

• As a part of my personality I would look at them and be like "the fuck you want?" With a smile of course because my friends usually know i play like that.

• I'm shy and my crushes are guys who don't notice me. If a guy that I like checks me out, I would be embarrassed but at the same time I would like it.
    If it wasn't my crush, the case would be different. It would depend on the guy.

• It makes me feel embarrassed and hesitate whether he finds me attractive or just plain weird. If it's not my crush, I feel uncomfortable and also wonder whether he finds me attractive or weird. I don't like being watched.

• It makes me feel really shy

• flustered,
    self-conscious
    ꒰ॱଳ͘꒱

• probably even more shy ^-^ but also the butterflies start flutterin which is a good thing :)

• Even if it wasn't my crush, ESPECIALLY if it was my crush, I'd be confused. I'm a shy girl, and not many notice or take interest in me, so I'd have to check to make sure it was the same girl we were talking about.

• slightly embarrassed but fuzzy too

• i feel like something is obviously wrong with my appearance. i would think that i need to fix something about how i look.

• if it was my crush I would be so happy, and it definetly made my day. but if he wasn't it would creep me out and I will be shy and awkward and feels like that is something wrong with my look today

• It makes me feel flattered

• Most people check me out but it makes me happy I guess lol <3

• Nervous but excited that maybe he likes me..

• Its both creepy and good. I feel like someone important but at the same time I would be embarrassed and get more shy.

• Fireworks in my mind and butterflies in my stomach.

• Explosion of overies! 🎉

• It makes me feel happy and more powerful