Is there a song that you just can't stand?

For me it's that country? Song where the girl and guy are singing back and forth to eachother about missing one another. The only part I know is "its a quarter after one, I'm. Little drunk and I need you now."
I just hate their whining so much!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqSQvoinDE4

This will make me bash my head against a wall, because being unconscious is a more pleasant experience.

• I just had a flashback to the vacation bible school days of my childhood and now I'm experiencing heart palpitations

• Except your future children.

• @been_waiting

I've got no comeback. Got burned.

• hahaa that's Lady Antebellum.

I don't listen to the radio, I literally only listen to music I want to listen too so I never really hear a song I don't like or can't stand.

• My husband puts the radio on for the dog when we are out of the house, and he apperantly thinks she has bad taste in music. Lol I hear it on every time I come home from work.

• most modern indie/alternative pop with this freakish acoustic guitar... yuuuuck

• Country... like you... All they talk about is beating their wives, drinking bud light, tight blue jeans on a girl, diesel trucks, grizzly wintergreen, and being depressed.

• it's a party in the usa lol get that shit out of my head!!

• Pretty much anything by Papa Roach!

What Girls Said 11

• Pretty much any song by Sam Smith. I don't know why, his voice just rubs me the wrong way and his music is so whiny.

• Lady Antebellum! Lol I love that song. But yes, there are many songs that I can't stand. 95% of Taylor Swift songs fall under that category.

• I don't like that song either. I did when it first came out. Now it pisses me off for some reason. I think it was overplayed a few years back.

I HATE this song
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nSKUXqJ5l1k

• Your talking about lady antebellum I think.

One song I can't stand is the one that's all like I ain't got not type bad bitches is the only thing that I like.

Those lyrics alone are contradicting his whole point for the song it's stupid nonsense worst song ever.

• That song annoys the PHUCK out of me. I say the same thing every time I hear it. You obviously have a damn type you ignoramus.

• @charismatic110

Right my boyfriend likes that song I'm like why why do you like this I want to punch this guy in the face for making the worst song ever seriously idiot lyrics right there and there is some pretty horrifying songs out there lol smh at his whiny voice too. My ears they bleed. 😭😭😭

• Yes. That and that "I'm in love with coco" bullshit.

• Every tswift song ever.

• Lmao this is why you're bae.

• @bertmacklinfbi GREAT NOW IM SINGING IT.

When I was younger i was into her shit and teardrops on my guitar used to be my jaaaAmmmm.

But I got annoyed the older I got lol

• bahahaa! ill admit I became less and less into her as she went more mainstream, became a total sellout. but some catchy songs I can't jive off that shit lol.

• Need you now by lady antebellum, I like that song can't stand baby and shake it off though

• A lot of 'party songs' lately. All sounds too electronic and the voices are too distorted to know if they are actually good singers.

• That Wiz Khalifa one that's so popular on the radio these days.

• Rude by Magic

• I hate country music.

• I don't like ghetto rap.