Who else likes being tickled? Or am I just weird 😂?

As long as I'm in the mood for it I like it. But if I'm not then I don't. Anyone else out there like or hate being tickled?

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not a big fan but if you like it then great

What Guys Said 2

• hahaahah sometimes i like it actually... especially on feet 8)

• i like my nose tickled with fingers

• I think that's one thing I hate. It's like an irritating tickle

• i like it when they poke inside my nose too

• 😒 very funny

What Girls Said 6

• I hate being tickled lol.

• Sometimes I don't mind being tickled when my husband and I are goofing around and stuff, but usually I don't like it.

• I meeeean I only like it for a short amount of time. I hate when people try to make me pee on myself by tickling me non stop. And I try to yell stop and it sounds like, "BAHAHASTAAAAHAHAHP"

• hahaha i do like it, simply because it ~tickles~. it feels good for a moment but then its way too much for me to handle and i like can't breathe lol. it's good in small spurts. i have to be able to control it hahah

• 😂 yea, I'll pretty much ask for it sometimes but then regret it when it gets to the can't breathe part.

• haha me too! i always tell my boyfriend he has to stop when i say so haha

• Oh I love tickles!! Hahaha :D

• I act like I hate it, but it is decently fun. That's the laughter part for me. You're not alone :D

• I think its fun! Until I can't breathe 😂. I kinda love and hate it at the same time