What do you do when you got fired by a phone call?

Its been a month that I got fired. Can they fire you by a phone call ? And telling me I was "slow" . Really after 5 months working for this job I got fired.

Most Helpful Guy

• No warning? No protocol or handbook to reference?

Small companies can usually fire anyone for any reason at anytime.
    Larger companies are regulated and have procedures.. Typically it would go like this..
    Warning- verbal
    Warning- written
    Termination of employee.

• Nope I didn't have a warning nothing PLUS I have a union and they do anything about it. They should at least give a chance? :(

• Make it so! Lol
      👍🏻

• Lol (y) Grrrrr

What Guys Said 3

• yes... if the call was from da boss? y not?

• That sounds really weak of them. Sadly not much you can do though unless you had personal affects there and need to pick them up.

• Yeah. I was piss because I just quit my other job. And then boom they fired me. And I've try to fight it back but nothing change

• Well is there an unemployment program where you live? There should be and you could apply for that at least until you find a better job.

• u accept it lol

What Girls Said 1

• That's really messed up.

• Yup it is. I had no problem with them. I do my own work and arrived in time. Never call in sick. I had no warning they just decided to fired me.