What's your current religion or religion with particularly the same belief or practices?

• Christianity (Baptist, Methodist, Presbitarian, Catholic, Jehovah's Witness, ETC)
  • Judaism
  • Islam (Sunni, Shi'a, Etc)
  • Buddism / Taoism / Confucinism, ETC
  • Wicca / Witcraft / Paganism / Druisdism / Other Pagan and or Magic Belifs, ETC
  • Hinduism / Greek or Roman Mythology, ETC
  • Atheism / Satanism / Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm Muslim Alhamdulliah, I don't follow this religion blindly just because I was born Muslim, in fact, I had my own doubts about religions when I was younger, but after studying Islam along with other religions, I can safely say that I'm following the right path.

What Guys Said 10

• The church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster is called Pastafarianism.
    WTF would you group Atheism or Pastafarianism with Satanism

• Most satanists are athiests. Go read up about satanism

• Ever heard of a symbolic satanist? Well symbolic satanists are athiests who think the idea of Satan was wrong. They think if Satan was real then he would have been a good guy.

• Fine, but the bottom line is that they are atheists not satanists.

Oxford English Dictionary definition of Satanism:

www.oxforddictionaries.com/.../satanism

Definition of satanism in English:
      noun

The worship of Satan, typically involving a travesty of Christian symbols and practices, such as placing a cross upside down.

Oxford English Dictionary definition of Atheism:

www.oxforddictionaries.com/.../atheism

Definition of atheism in English:
      noun

Disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

• I am a Muslim AlhamdlelAllah (thanks to God)

• i'm an atheist

• I am atheist with personal morals I suppose is best way to describe it

• is your name Brian Griffin? lol jk you don't look like a dog :P

• @ KD, I can't believe you haven't heard of Family Guy

• I know it just never watched it.

• Wow, so science and Christianity are two different things now? Let's not forget that the entire foundation of today's science was built on the Bible..

• What sort of crack are you smoking? Where in the Bible is the scientific method?

• @vjreejr But if there is a God, then the supernatural would exist. Wouldn't that basically be an explanation for the beginning of the universe in itself? Because if there is something supernatural that doesn't follow the nature laws that we depend on, that in theory could have created itself/always been there. But yeah this is pretty much an impossible question to answer since there is so little information.

• you should google the following with the quotation marks in place:
      "Mind body problem"
      this is the critical problem that any supernatural being or being with free will has in the ability to manipulate anything in physical reality.

• Christianity - Baptist 😊

• actually its the church of flying meatballs with spagooter.

• Islam / Sunni

• Atheism has nothing to do with Satanism!

• Actually, satanism is typically atheism depending on what type of satanist you are. I know satanists.
      Luciferin satanism is typically the only form actually dedicated to worshiping satan. You should learn about satanism. Symbolic satanists for example are athiests who think the idea of satan isn't necessarily right but are still atheists.

• @Lalaxoxo_soso That doesn't make me incorrect. Like I stated, there are different types of satanists. The Church of Satan doesn't make others illigitimate. That would be the same as saying catholics and Jehovah's witnesses aren't christian. // OP you can't tag on anon

• I know that I can't tag them when anonymus, I just wanted her to know that the answer is meant for her.

What Girls Said 11

• Technically Lutheranism, but realistically Atheism.

• Islam.. Sunni.. :) :) :) and i m very happy to b on the right path..

• I am a documented member of the church of Satan

• Baptist! (christian)

• Nothing for agnostics. Oh well.

• Agnostic can be athiest or Christian/another religion. I started to put it but I figured, the voters would be specific about the type of agnostism

• Do you believe in a diety? If you don't, that makes you agnostic atheiest

• No any specific one, but I do think a random explosion happening that created everything out of the blue doesn't make much of any sense either. Some things or some one had to trigger it.

• I'm Christain.

• The fact that you linked atheism with satanism...

• I believe in Cannabism

• "Everything ends with Christianity" - Pat Schatzline

• Flying spaghetti monster.

• I'm Pastafarian.