Is it bad that I despise Marines?

I live in a military town, and every time I go out to bars they are always so arrogant and act like they own the place and like they are hot shit getting all the attention from the women. They insult anyone who hasn't severed too. It just gets annoying.

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey if all you've had where you live is bad experiences with them it's a normal feeling. Not all of them are bad guys though I have a couple of cousins that joined and loved it and they are pretty great.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't blame you. I've known a lot of them and they have always been either a rapist, a woman-beater, or a man-whore... I don't like them either.

• I guess it's just your opinion.

What Guys Said 5

• depends... some marines r conceited as hell... so... 8)

• Dude, Marines ARE hot shit!!! They could kick ass if they wanted!!

• Don't jump to conclusions and just think all of us are like that. Yes guys in my company are like that but they are actually nice once talk to them. But I'm a Marine and not like that at all.

• I'm not American and your description of Marines just sound like regular Americans on holiday overseas, so... yeah.

• We deserve to act how ever the fuck we want. We protect the country you live in, and yeah women love guys in uniform. But for you to say you despise the men who protect you? Fuck that man your a fucking idiot