Do you ever think Rockstar will ever make a Bully 2 video game?

I've been waiting for updates since 2012-it's driving me maad!

Most Helpful Guy

• Good lord I hope so but that seems about as likely as a third installment in the Red Dead series.

What Guys Said 3

• Yoo!! I've been hoping and pray for them to make a squeal for so long :O
    All these other games that are like into their 5th - 10th game like COD, Assassin's Creed, GTA, and we can't get Bully 2?

• I doubt it because of the "controversy".

• But the hot coffee mod sparked more backlash than bully. Hot Coffee was removed but bully stayed.

• i seriously doubt it with all the negativity sounding bullying they are prb getting started on the next gta or something more lucrative

• But that's so hypocritical, since GTA involves organized crime! Political Correctness. Political Correctness everywhere.

• i think they got a lot of shit for the video game in the first place but since all the stop the bullying campaigns i seriously doubt they would make it now and yea GTA is pretty dam crazy but it doesn't involve kids and we all know how kids can be very impressionable its best not to give them ideas

What Girls Said 1

• I loved that game, but I could only get so far before my Playstation 2 would freeze up.