Did you ever hear somebody say something so stupid that you don't know what to say because you don't want to embarrass them?

Most Helpful Girl

• hahaha yes... One of my best friends is really really innocent and has limited knowledge on sexual education and she says some pretty embarrassing things that I have to explain to her :p

What Girls Said 5

• I speak my mind.

That's what people love about me..
    I have no filter and I will correct someone if their wrong.
    If we are friends I'd expect them to do the same for me (in a non insulting way of course)

• Yes, and sadly I read lots of questions like this on this site. Then again they could just be trolling...

• Yes. Depends on situation.

• Yeah, that's happened before

• Many many times.

What Guys Said 4

• I usually just say something like "Idk about that man, ima have to look into that/ look that that up"
    I'd play them only if the were trying to clown me or trying to make me look stupid.

• if that happened... i'd just stay silent :-p

• I often think I was that solider and often say silly things then think of the best thing to say.

• nooope! srry